UPSC Recruitment 2022: Exam Notification 2022 is to Invite 37 Assistant Director & Other Jobs
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment of several vacant posts. The selected candidates would get their salary as per the 7th pay commission of the central government.
The applicant should keep in mind that the closing date of submission of the online recruitment application (ORA) through the ORA website is 23:59 hrs on 01.09.2022 and the last date for printing of the completely submitted online application is up to 23:59 hrs on 02.09.2022.
UPSC vacancy 2022 details:
- Two vacancies for the post of Assistant Director (Regulations & Information), Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation.
- Four vacancies for the post of Deputy Director of Flying Training, Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Ministry of Civil Aviation.
- One vacancy for the post of Scientific Officer (Non-Destructive) in National Test House, Department of Consumer Affairs, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution.
- One vacancy for the post of Photographic Officer, Directorate of Public Relations, Ministry of Defence.
- One vacancy for the post of Senior Photographic Officer, Directorate of Public Relations, Ministry of Defence.
- One vacancy for the post of Junior Scientific Officer (Physics) in Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Directorate of Forensic Science Services, Ministry of Home Affairs.
- One vacancy for the post of Junior Scientific Officer (Neutron Activation Analysis) in Central Forensic Science Laboratory, Directorate of Forensic Science Services, Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Twenty-two vacancies for the post of Senior Grade of Indian Information Service, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
- One vacancy for the post of Principal in Railway Degree College, Secunderabad, Railway Board, Ministry of Railways.
- One vacancy for the post of Director in National Atlas and Thematic Mapping Organisation, Department of Science and Technology, Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Two vacancies for the post of Executive Engineer(Civil)/Surveyor of Works(Civil), Irrigation & Flood Control Department, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 age limits:
- The maximum age for applying for posts is 50 Years (the minimum age limit varies according to the posts).
UPSC vacancy application fee:
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty-five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
In order to know more details about this recruitment drive can click on the link and read the
HOW TO APPLY:
i) Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
ii) Candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims made by them in the application like, Date of Birth, Experience (preferably in prescribed format), Desirable Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, separately against each claim in pdf file in such away that the file size does not exceed 1 MB for the respective aforesaid modules and 2 MB for the “UPLOAD OTHER DOCUMENT” module and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Un-signed Experience Certificate etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module:-
a) Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth, or mark sheet of Matriculation/10th Standard or equivalent issued by Central/State Board indicating Date of Birth in support of claim of age. Where date of birth is not available in certificate/mark sheets, issued by concerned Educational Boards, School leaving certificate indicating Date of Birth (in case of Tamil Nadu& Kerala).
b) Degree/Diploma certificate as proof of educational qualification claimed. In the absence of Degree/Diploma certificate, provisional certificate along with mark sheets pertaining to all the academic years
iii) IMPORTANT : CANDIDATES ARE ADVISED TO FILL THEIR CORRECT AND ACTIVE E-MAIL ADDRESSES IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION AS ALL CORRESPONDENCE WILL BE MADE BY THE COMMSSION THROUGH E-MAIL ONLY. INTERVIEW SCHEDULE AND REQUIREMENTS WITH REGARD TO COPIES OF CERTIFCATES TO BE SUBMITTED IN RESPECT OF CLAIMS MADE IN THE ONLINE APPLICATION WILL BE E-MAILED IN DUE COURSE TO THE CANDIDATES IN THEIR REGISTERED E-MAIL ID AND WILL ALSO BE POSTED ON THE WEBSITE OF THE COMMISSION.
iv) Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
v) After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
vi) Candidates are not required to submit to the Commission either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to bring along with them the printouts of their online applications and the documents mentioned in para 7 below if called for interview.
vii) The applicants are advised to submit only single Online Recruitment Application for each post; however, if somehow, if he/she submits multiple Online Recruitment Applications for one post, then he/she must ensure that Online Recruitment Application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple Online Recruitment Applications, should note that only the Online Recruitment Application with higherApplication Number” shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
viii) The candidates are advised to submit the Online Recruitment Application well in advance without waiting for the closing date