UPSC Recruitment 2022: For Assistant Chemist, Assistant Geophysicist, Assistant Director and Other Vacancies | Download Notification PDF and Apply Online. Union Public Service Commission has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Assistant Chemist, Assistant Geophysicist, Assistant Director and Other Vacancies. The total numbers of vacancies are 71.
Candidates who are wanted to apply for this recruitment are advised to refer to the Official site and download the notification PDF then proceed to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Last Date:12.05.2022 is the deadline to apply for UPSC Jobs 2022 and Last date to printing the online application date is 13.05.2022. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date. No other mode of application will be entertained. Application forms received after the last date will never be considered.
UPSC Vacancies 2022
- Assistant Chemist: 22 Posts
- Assistant Geophysicist: 40 Posts
- Assistant Director: 01 Post
- Senior Scientific Officer: 01 Post
- Senior Lecturer: 01 Post
- Sub Divisional Engineer: 02 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Qualification
- The candidate age limit should be between 30 years and 50 years and Age relaxable for SC/ST candidate’s upto 5 years and upto 3 years for OBC. Candidate should have to Master or Bachelor Degree in relevant field is mandatory. Candidate should have Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University is needed for Sub Divisional Engineer post.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on Interview. Candidates shortlisted for interview on the basis of the information provided in the online applications submitted by them will be required to send self attested copies of documents/relevant certificates.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty-five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using a visa/master credit/debit card.
Check Official website: upsc.gov.in
Notification Click here