UPSC 2022 Candidates: Last date to apply March 31, See more details
UPSC Recruitment 2022:
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) recruits candidates for various positions in the department, Interested and eligible candidates can apply for vacancies by visiting the official website – upsconline.nic.in. Candidates should note that March 31, 2022, the deadline for applying for examinations, through this recruitment process, will be filled by 45 vacancies in the organization.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Vacancy details
- Assistant Editor (Telugu) – 1 post
- Graphic Officer, Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology) – 1 post
- Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology) – 1 Post
- Technical Officer (Public Health Engineering) – 4 posts
- Driller-in-Charge – 3 posts
- Deputy Director of Mining Security (Mechanical) – 23 posts
- Senior Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 3 posts
- System Analyst – 6 posts
- Senior Lecturer (General Medicine) – 1 post
- Senior Lecturer (General Surgery) – 1 post
- Senior Lecturer (Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases) – 1 Post
UPSC Recruitment: Age Limit
- Assistant Editor (Telugu) – 35 years
- Graphic Officer, Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology) – 30 years
- Scientist ‘B’ (Toxicology) – 35 years
- Technical Officer (Public Health Engineering) – 35 years
- Driller-in-Charge – 30 years
- Deputy Director of Mining Safety (Machinery) – 40 years
- Senior Assistant Engineer (Electrical Engineer) – 35 years
- System Analyst – 35 years
- Grand Instructor – 50 years
Application Fee for UPSC Recruitment 2022
- Candidates must pay Rs. 25 / – (twenty-five) only by withdrawing money from any SBI branch, using an SBI banking facility, or using a Visa / Master credit / debit card.
- There is no charge for candidates from any community namely SC / ST / PwBD / women.
USPC Recruitment 2022: Here’s how to apply for UPSC posts
Step 1: To apply the candidates need to visit the official UPSC website
Step 2: Then, on the homepage click the UPCS rental link
Step 3: Complete the application
Step 4: Enter the required information and upload the documents
Step 5: Then, the candidates need to pay the application fee.
Step 6: Grab a copy of the document for future reference.