UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2022 Out: Salary Up To Rs. 50, 00,000 Pa ||B.E /B.Tech Can Apply: National Institute For Smart Government has released the job notification for the post of Dev Ops Lead and Principal Software Architect in Unique Identification Authority Of India.
The job location is in Bangalore. The last dates apply for this is 30.05.2022 and 31.05.2022 respectively. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this post. Check the Official Notification PDF link is given below in our page.
UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2022
|Board Name||National Institute For Smart Government|
|Post||Dev Ops Lead And Principal Software Architect|
|Last Date||30.05.2022 And 31.05.2022|
UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
The candidates should have completed B.Tech/BE/MCA/ MSc from one of the engineering colleges or abroad.
UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2022 salary:
The selected candidates will be given salary for the post of Principal Software Architect is 35, 00,000 – 50, 00,000 P.A. and for the post of 20, 00,000 – 30, 00,000 P.A. from a respective board.
UIDAI NISG Jobs Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provides leadership and vision of overall architecture and technology strategy as it relates to design, infrastructure, data, network, security, and application architecture for the whole system.
- Responsible for executing the design and initial deployment of all newly designed and/or redesigned system components.
- Create an automated test cases/ framework to do regression of the new changes in staging.
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting mechanism for CI/CD framework.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
How to Apply For UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2022:
- Go to visit official site of https://www.nisg.org/
- On the home page, click on careers.
- Then view NISG jobs on that page.
- Search the job notification on that page.
- Read the notification and click “Apply” button.
- Fill all required details in the appli9cation form.
- Take a print out for future references