SSC MTS, Havaldar Recruitment 2022:S taff Selection Commission (SSC) has started the online application process for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2021-22 on its website. According to an official announcement, the commission will be recruiting 3603 vacancies in Harvad SSC MTS Havaldar Recruitment
However, the number of MTS Posts will be announced in due course. Candidates between the ages of 18 and 25 have access to SSC MTS and Havaldar Registration Link from 22 March to 30 April 2022. Applicants are required to pay an amount of Rs. 100 may be online until 02 May or offline until 4 May 2022.
Applicants are also allowed to process applications, in the event of an error, between 05 May and 09 May 2022. An online application link can be accessed directly by scrolling down.
|Notification||SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Notification to release soon on ssc.nic.in, Check Important Dates, Eligibility & Salary Here|
|Notification Date||11 Mar, 2022|
|Last Date of Submission||30 Apr, 2022|
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Notice of publication date: 22 March 2022
- Commencement of online application submission: 22 March 2022
- Deadline for online application submission: 30 April 2022
- Last date and time for online payment: 2 May 2022
- Final payment date by Challan (Bank hours): 4 May 2022
- ‘Application Form Adjustment Window’ dates and online payment of Adjustment Payments: 5 to 9 May 2022
- Computer-Based Assessment Schedule (Phase I): July 2022
- Examination Days Paper-II (Definitions) – will be announced later
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- MTS – will be announced
- Havaldar in CBIC and CBN: 3603
Eligibility Criteria for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
Candidates must have passed Matric or equivalent Examination on the accredited Board.
SSC MTS Recruitment Age Limit 2022
The age limits for jobs in terms of the Employment Regulations of the various user departments are:
- 18-25 years as the closing date (i.e. people born before 02-01-1996 and not before 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as closing date (i.e. people born before 02-01-1994 and no later than 01-01-2003).
Selection Criteria for SSC MTS Recruitment 2022
Nominations will be made on the basis of prelims, mains and interviews. The test will include Computer-Based Assessment (Paper-I) and Explanatory Paper (Paper-II).
|Subject||Number of Questions/Maximum Marks||Time Duration (For all parts)|
|General English||25/ 25||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/ 25|
|Numerical Aptitude||25/ 25|
|General Awareness||25/ 25|
Paper-I will contain the Purpose Type, a wide selection of questions. Questions will be set in English and Hindi in Part II, III & IV. There will be a negative mark of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer. Therefore, respondents are advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Short Essay/Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50||30 minutes|
All applicants who qualify for Document Verification are required to appear in Document Verification along with copies and original documents as set out below.
- Matric / Second Certificate.
- Order / letter in respect of the same Qualifications, indicating the Authority (and number and date) under which it is held, in respect of an equal qualification of the Criteria, if the candidate seeks certain qualifications as equivalent qualifications.
- Caste / Class Certificate, if it is for reserved categories.
- Disability Certificate in the required format, if available.
- Appropriate Certificate if you want to rest for old age.
- There is no Certificate of Opposition, in a case already employed by the government / public service.
- Candidate changed name after graduating from matric on marriage or remarriage or divorce, etc.
- Any other document specified in the DV Import Certificate.