SKIMS Medical College Recruitment 2022: SKIMS Medical College, Bemina, Srinagar invites applications in a limited format from eligible people to Vacant / Almost Vacant Vacancies (Registration / Demons of Teaching) in the following fields.
- Release Date of Application Forms: 9th April, to 23rd April, 2022 until 2 PM.
- Deadline to receive Application Forms: 23rd April, 2022 to 2 PM.
Vacancy details for SKIMS Medical College Recruitment 2022:
Senior Residents (Educators-Supervisors)
- Community Medicine
- Legal Medicine *
Senior Residents (Registrars)
- Pediatric diseases
In Forensic Medicine people who will be running for MD Pathology may be considered to have participated for one year in advance, only if no student with a Postgraduate in Forensic Medicine is available.
- MBBS with PG Degree/ PG Diploma (Recognized by NMC) in the relevant subject. Valid result notification from the University/DNB exit certificate can be considered.
- In specialties where MCl permits non-medico candidates possessing Doctorate in relevant
subjects to apply for Tutor-Demonstrator positions, preference would be given to those
candidates who possess basic MBBS degree with Medical PG degree recognized by NMG.
Stipend to Non-in-service (PSC non-confirmed) Sr Residents (Registrars Tutor Demonstrators) shall be paid as per Govt. order no. 48-SKIMS of 2018 dated June 06, 2018 endorsed vide no. SIMS 302 02 (XXXXV}y2018-1678-90 dated June 06, 2018. The In-service candidates shall draw same salary as they were drawing in their parent department with usual allowances, as admissible in this Institution.
Prescinded Application form (affixed with recent passport size photograph) duly completed and
accompanied with self-attested copies of following certificates should be deposited in the Academic
Section of SKIMS MCH, Bemina.
- Date of Birth Certificate (10th/Secondary School Exam.)
- MBBS Degree Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Permanent / Additional Degree Registration Certificate of J&K Medical Council.
- MBBS Marks Certificates.
Merit Certificate(s) of first three positions in University Prof. MBBS Examinations.
- PG Degree / PG Diploma (or result notification) or DNB Exit Certificate.
- Any super-specialty Degree (M. Ch/ DM) Certificate.
- Reprints of Publications (First three Authorships) in Indexed Journals.
- Character Certificate from the Institution last attended.
- Medical Fitness Certificate.
- NOC from parent department in case of PSC confirmed candidates (See details
For more information and more information visit http://www.skimsmc.edu.in/Category Notification Board.
Check Notification Click here
Check official website www.skimsmc.edu.in