PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist – Beneficiary Status Link Here
PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist: Prime Minister Narendra Modi himself will release the 12th installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) on pmkisan.gov.in or via PMKISAN mobile application. All those farmers who registered for the scheme can check the necessary information about the PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist directly from their mobile phones.
Under the PM Kisan Yojana, all the registered farmer brothers will receive Rs.2,000 directly into their bank accounts to promote transparency in the banking sector and give farmers their PM Kisan 12th installment amount. So far, the government has sent 10 installments into the bank account of the farmers registered under the PM Kisan Yojana. To understand more about the PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist from this article.
PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist Status
Although the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY) was announced in the year 2018 it officially came into power in 2019 and since then farmers in a huge amount have received the benefit of the scheme. Under the PM Kisan scheme, every farmer in the country has been considered eligible and they will get the financial help of Rs.6,000 per year from the Central government in three equal installments. PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana installment amount of Rs.2,000 will be sent to the farmer’s bank account which he/she can use in farming. The 12th installment list of PM Kisan Yojana will be available on the official website pmkisan.gov.in. Keep scrolling down to collect more data about the PM Kisan Yojana.
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PMKSNY)|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Scheme Under||State Government|
|Aim||to give financial assistance|
|Release Date||September 2022|
Steps to check PM Kisan Yojana 12th Kist status?
If you’ve also registered in the PMKSNY and want to check your name on the beneficiary list then follow the steps given below:
- Start the process by opening the official website of PM-KISAN Samman Nidhi official website pmkisan.gov.in.
- Under the section of ‘Farmer’s Corner’ press on the ‘Beneficiary List’ box and the new web page will get open.
- Enter your state name, district name, sub-district, block name, and village then tick on the ‘Get Report’ button.
- Have patience for a few minutes and you will see the list of beneficiaries shared on the fresh page.
- Search for your name and if your name is available in the list then you will soon receive an installment amount in your bank account soon.
How to check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status online?
- Under the section of ‘Farmers Corner’ available on the right side of the page click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ option.
- After landing on the new web page, enter your Aadhaar Card Number or Account Number and mark on the ‘Get Data’ button.
- Stay calm for a few moments and you will get the complete detail about your status on the new web page.