PM Kisan KYC Online @ exlink.pmkisan.gov.in, OTP Aadhar, Last Date
PM Kisan KYC Update Online, pmkisan.gov.in KYC Online, Kisan Samman Nidhi KYC Kaise Kare, PM Kisan KYC Online Registration, Status Check, and Last Date | In order to help farmers, the government unveiled the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-KISAN) program. The government helps farmers who meet certain terms and conditions for this scheme financially. A large, number of eligible farmers from all over the nation promptly submitted applications for the program. Farmers have been profiting from this program easily ever since it began.
Until June 2022, 11 installments were deposited directly into the accounts of farmers. In order to obtain the PM Kisan 12th Installment, farmers must now verify their accounts per the new guidelines. What is the PM Kisan Scheme and what is PM Kisan Scheme e-KYC? In addition, we will learn what documents are required for benefit eligibility under this program. Its documents needed eligibility criteria for this scheme. Also, we will show you step-by-step how to PM KISAN EKYC.
What is PM Kisan KYC ?
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) was launched to provide a financial benefit of Rs. 6,000 per year, payable in three equal monthly installments of Rs. 2000/-.
- The main goal of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was to give farmers financial security by giving them money in small amounts over time.
- The government says that many farmers were getting money even though they didn’t qualify for the program. So, the government came up with a plan to make sure that every farmer who needed help would get it.
- Farmers had 11 payments put straight into their bank accounts. e-KYC must be done, though, in order to get additional benefits from the scheme. Farmers who are already getting money from this program won’t get any more money until they verify their accounts.
- EKYC can be done in two ways. eKYC can be accomplished by visiting a CSC center in the area. Another way is by visiting the Online Portal or PM Kisan website.
- Farmers who have finished the eKYC process can get their next payment on time.
- 31st August 2022 is the last day for eKYC.
PM Kisan KYC Last Date Extended till 31st August
In the recent announcement made by the central government related to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the last day for all the beneficiaries to get their PM Kisan KYC done has been extended up to 31st August 2022 which was earlier declared 31st July 2022 by the government. The announcement has been made through the official website of the scheme where the tagline runs “Deadline of eKYC for all the PMKISAN beneficiaries has been extended till 31st August 2022”. Now, all the beneficiaries can get their KYC done before the last date i.e. 31st August 2022 in order to get the benefit of the scheme.
Get Your PM Kisan KYC Done Before Today
All the registered beneficiaries and unregistered beneficiaries are requested to get their PM Kisan KYC done before today as 31st July 2022 is the last date for the same. If you fail to do so, you will not be provided with the further benefits of the PM Kisan yojana as instructed by the central government. To do so, you can either visit the official website and get your KYC done through OTP on your registered mobile number or you can also get it done through your nearest CSC center where you will be provided with biometric-based KYC. The government is about to release the 12th installment of the yojana.
PM Kisan KYC Last Date 31st July
As we all know that an amount of rupees 6000 per annum is provided by the prime minister of our country under the banner of Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to all small and marginal farmers of the state. Till now, 11 installments of the Yojana have been distributed to the beneficiaries and the next twelfth installment awaits. But to get the benefits, the government has now declared PM Kisan KYC compulsory for all the beneficiaries. 31st July 2022 is also declared as the last day to get your KYC done either through online mode by visiting the official website or by visiting the nearest common service center. Make sure to complete your KYC before the last date 31st July 2022 in order to get the benefits. www.pmkisan.gov.in