PM Kisan 12th Installment to be Released Soon; Check Your Name in Updated Beneficiary List Over 10.64 crore farmers in India are taking the benefits of PM Kisan Yojana, launched by the Central Government in 2019. In the financial year 2021-22, the government has transferred Rs 66,483 crore into the bank accounts of farmers under the scheme.
So far, 11 installments have been given to the beneficiaries of PM Kisan. Now they are eagerly waiting for the 12th installment.
To confirm if you will get the next installment or not, check the new or updated beneficiary list at the PM Kisan official website.
How to check beneficiary list online?
Under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, almost the entire process – starting from registration to transfer of payment is online. Farmers can easily register for this scheme online and can also get important information related to the scheme on their mobile. Moreover, they can also complete the e-KYC that is mandatory for the PM Kisan scheme online
Follow the step by step given below to check your name in the beneficiary list;
- First of all, go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Then click on the farmers’ corner section on the right side of homepage.
- By doing this a new page will open.
- Here click on beneficiary list option.
- Now the form will open. In this, first select the name of the state, then the district, block and village.
- After filling all the information, click on get report.
- Finally the updated beneficiaries’ list of your village will open in the screen.
- Now check if your name is on the beneficiary list or not.
Under PM Kisan Yojana, the central government provides financial assistance of rupees six thousand to the farmers every year. This amount is transferred directly to their bank accounts in three equal installments of Rs. 2000 each.