NEET UG Answer Key 2022: NTA Released NEET UG Answer Key [DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINK]
NEET UG Answer Key 2022 – NTA has released the NEET UG Answer Key 2022 at neet.nta.nic.in August 31. A direct link to download the NEET UG Answer Key 2022 is provided below. Candidates can challenge the official NEET 2022 answer key till September 2.
The authority has also mailed the NEET OMR sheet 2022 to the registered email address provided by the candidates at the time of filling out the application form. The NEET unofficial answer keys PDF for Q, R, S, and T codes is available here. On the basis of the final answer key, the NEET UG 2022 result will be announced by September 7, 2022.
NEET UG answer key 2022 mentions the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. The NEET UG Answer Key 2022 can be used to calculate the probable scores before the announcement of the result. With the help of the approximate scores from the NEET UG Answer Key 2022, students can get an idea of qualifying for the NEET-UG test .
Neet.nta.nic.in UG Answer Key 2022: OMR, Response Sheet Download
NEET UG Answer Key 2022 is released on 31-08-2022 (Today) @ 12:15 PM on neet.nta.nic.in, once NEET UG 2022 Answer Key is released, candidates can download NEET UG Response Sheet 2022 PDF and NEET UG 2022 OMR Sheet. National Testing Agency compiled the NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) Exam on 17th July 2022 for Admission in MBBS/BDS and Ayush Courses. Now according to sources from NTA, neet.nta.nic.in UG Answer Key 2022 is going to be released in one or two days on the portal. This NEET UG OMR Sheet 2022 will show you the correct option for every question in the different question paper sets like Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5, Q6, R1, R2, R3, R4, R5, R6, S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6.
You can find your Question Paper Set Series mentioned on the NEET UG Response Sheet 2022 to be released on the official website and then match your answers with the correct option. This process will give you an overall idea of your Marks which you can further compare with Expected NEET Cut Off Marks 2022. Here in this post, you can get a direct link to Download NEET UG Answer Key 2022 from neet.nta.nic.in.
Neet.nta.nic.in Answer Key 2022
Now the wait of students to check neet.nta.nic.in Answer Key 2022 is coming to end and all the Series Wise Response Sheets are about to be released online. Once the NEET UG Answer Key 2022 is out, all of you can use it to check Answers and further calculate marks with the help of the process given below. In case you see any error in any of the answers mentioned on the answer key then you have to raise an objection by paying Rs 200/- per Question Fees and then wait for the Final Answer Key. As per previous trends, NEET Result is published almost after the week of release of Response Sheets and then only you can get to know about your exact marks. After the announcement of Result, Counselling will start and then students can opt for the colleges of their choice.
NEET UG OMR Sheet 2022 Download Date
|Examining Body||NTA (National Testing Agency)|
|Exam||NTA NEET UG 2022|
|Purpose||Admission Test for MBBS/BDS/Ayush Courses|
|Paper Date||17 July 2022|
|Question Paper Sets||Q1, Q2, Q3, Q4, Q5, Q6, R1, R2, R3, R4, R5, R6, S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6|
|NEET UG OMR Sheet 2022 Download Date||31-08-2022|
|NEET UG Answer Key 2022 Release Date||31-08-2022|
|Benefit of NEET 2022 Answer Key||Used for the Calculation of Marks|
|Mode of Release||Online|
|Ways to Check||Using Candidate ID and Pin|
|NEET UG Result 2022 Date||31 August 2022 (Available Below)|
|Qualifying Marks in NEET||45%|
|Type of Post||Answer Key|
This table is here to give you detail on NEET UG OMR Sheet 2022 Release Date. According to sources, candidates can Download the NEET UG Answer Key by 30 August 2022 along with NEET UG Result 2022 and then use it further for calculation of Marks. If you get more than 45% Marks in exam then you are eligible for Admission in desired course. So we suggest you to get minimum marks in the exam to get admission in MBBS or BDS or Ayush Courses. Now once the Answer Key is released, all of you need to wait for NEET Result which is usually published after 7 Days of it.
NEET UG 2022 Answer Key @ neet.nta.nic.in
- Now candidates who have appeared in the examination should wait for the Answer Key.
- You should note down that NEET UG 2022 Answer Key is releasing in the One or Two Days.
- Candidates are requested to Visit neet.nta.nic.in Answer Key 2022 Link to Download it.
- After that you have to follow the process given below to calculate your scores using it.
- Process to Challenge NEET Answer Key 2022 is also discussed below for your reference.
- This Document is considered as one of the most important in the whole process.
Marks Calculation Using NEET Answer Key 2022
It is very easy to calculate marks with the help of NEET Answer Key 2022, so we have mentioned the step by step guide below for your ready reference. So let’s move on to the process below for Marks Calculation using NEET UG Answer Key 2022.
- First of all open your NEET 2022 OMR Sheet on neet.nta.nic.in.
- Secondly, you have to see the correct answer on it and match it with your response.
- Now add 4 Marks in your total for every correct answer.
- Deduct 1 Marks for every incorrect response in your Paper.
- Make sure you add no marks for unattempted questions.
- Finally Total the Marks and see your Marks in NEET Exam 2022.
Steps to Download neet.nta.nic.in Answer Key 2022
- First of all open neet.nta.nic.in from your Internet Browser.
- Now you can see NEET UG Answer Key 2022 Link.
- Click on it to proceed on the Login Page.
- Further enter your Candidate ID and PIN to see the Answer Key.
- On this page you can see NEET UG Response Sheet 2022.
- Now use the process given above to sum up your Marks in the Written Examination.
- So in this way you can Download neet.nta.nic.in Answer Key 2022.
Procedure to Raise Objection in NEET UG OMR Sheet 2022
- Some students might see an Error in any answer or question in their NEET UG Response Sheet 2022.
- So for their reference, Objection Link is available online.
- All you need to do is select the question and then click on the Raise Objection button.
- Now pay Rs 200/- as Objection Fees for a particular question.
- So in this way you can Raise Objection in NEET UG OMR Sheet 2022.
- After that you have to wait for clarification from NTA for your Query.
Steps to challenge the official NEET 2022 answer key
To challenge the official answer key, candidates have to follow the steps given below:
1. Candidates will have to first click on the link which will be provided on this page soon to challenge the answer key of NEET
2. Next, on the screen that appears they have to enter their login credentials, i.e., Application Number and Password
3. Now, candidates have to click on the ‘Key Challenge’ tab and select the ‘Test Booklet Code’ that they wish to challenge NEET 2022 answer key
4. Candidates have to select the question that they wish to challenge.
5. In the screen that appears candidates have to select the answer that according to them is correct, they may give additional justifications for the same
6. Now, candidates have to click on the ‘Submit’ button
7. Following the steps given above, candidates have to pay the challenge fee. They can do so via debit card or credit card
8. The confirmation page with details like that of transaction and question challenged will be provided. Candidates have to take a printout of this page for future reference
How to challenge NEET OMR response sheet 2022?
NTA will release NEET 2022 OMR response sheet along with the answer key. The release of the OMR response sheet of NEET 2022 is the display of the scanned copy of the OMR sheet which has the responses given by the candidates in the entrance examination. In case any medical aspirant feels that NEET OMR response sheet 2022 has some discrepancy, they can challenge it. Candidates will be provided with two days period by NTA to challenge the same.
Steps to challenge NEET 2022 OMR response sheet
In order to challenge the OMR response sheet NEET candidates should follow the steps given below:
- Candidates have to first click on the link provided above (available soon) to challenge the NEET OMR response sheet 2022
- On the screen that appears they have to enter their login credentials, i.e., Registration number and Password
- Candidates have to then click on the ‘OMR challenge’ tab
- In the next step, candidates will be redirected to a page that will show two options
- ‘Click here to view your OMR Answer Sheet’
- ‘Click here for OMR Challenge’
On clicking the first option, the screen will display the candidate’s OMR answer sheet, while the second option will allow candidates to challenge NEET 2022 OMR response sheet
- Candidates can challenge the OMR answer sheet of NEET by paying a non-refundable fee of ₹200.