NEET PG Admission 2022: JKBOPEE Registration, Eligibility, AIQ Seats, Details here
Jammu and Kashmir shall participate in All India Quota for admission to NEET Post Graduate Courses from the next year i.e. 2022. Accordingly 50% of PG Seats (MD/MS/PGD and MDS) shall be filled by the All India Counselling Committee and 50% by the JKBOPEE, however, the College /Institution with discipline-wise number of seats to be filled by the Board shall be the same as may be provided by the concerned Government / Private Colleges / Institutions of J&K.
Consequent upon the result declared for MD/MS/PGD & MDS courses 2022 by the National Board of Examinations (NBE), the candidates, belonging to J&K / Ladakh who have qualified the NEET-PG (MD/MS/PGD and MDS are hereby informed that the Board has decided to notify the schedule for online registration of eligible candidates belonging to Union Territories of J&K/Ladakh for preparation of the Provisional Merit List (PML) for which they are required to register themselves online for 50% of PG seats belonging to the UT of J&K / Ladakh within the prescribed dates given below:
Important dates & Instructions:
- The The online registration will commence w.e.f. 22-09-2022;
- last date of submission of online registration shall be 26-09-2022
- The registration shall be made online through the BOPEE website www.jkbopee.gov.in.
The candidates should upload the following documents:
- MBBS/BDS degree certificate;
- Registration with the State/ UT Medical Council/ MCI/DCI;
- Internship completion certificate (upto 31-07-2022);
- Domicile certificate of UT of J&K or Ladakh as the case may be;
- Valid Reserved Category Certificate, wherever applicable, in terms of SRO 294 of 2005 dated 21-10-2005 read with SRO 518 dated 02-09-2019, S.O 127 dated 20-04-2020;
- Difficult Area Certificate in pursuance of SRO 48 of 2018 dated 30-01- 2018;
- NEET Score Card.
- MCI clearance certificate for candidates possessing MBBS degree from outside the country.
- Valid EWS certificate as per SRO 518 dated 02-09-2019.
- *NOC from Government/Competent Authority for in-service candidates to pursue MD/MS/PGD & MDS Courses.
- (For candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh), an undertaking in the form of compulsory Service Board (available on BOPEE Website) that he/she shall serve in the UT of Ladakh for prescribed period immediately after completing MD/MS/PGD and MDS degree.
- For candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, ST certificate shall be treated as Domicile Certificate.
The cut-off date for validity of the category certificates shall be the last date for registration fixed by the BOPEE viz 26-09-2022.
The cut of date for completion of Internship shall be 31-07-2022
The candidates should register their particulars carefully. The detailed instructions for filling up of online registration form are already in the e- brochure available on the BOPEE websites. The candidates, in their own interest, are, therefore, advised to go through the same before filling up of the online registration form.
In-service candidates” who have qualified NEET-PG -2022 and fall in the zone of consideration will be considered subject to issuance of “NOC” by the Competent Authority. Board may have NOC certificate verified from such authorities if it is found expedient to do so. However, they will be allowed to participate in the registration/counselling provisionally but will be allowed to join the allotted college/Institute on production of NOC only within the stipulated dates as fixed by the Board.