NEET 2023 Application Form, Syllabus, Study Material, Eligibility, Exam Date
NEET Exam Date 2023: NEET Exam 2023 is a common medical entrance exam for all medical colleges in India, whether government or private. It is a national-level medical entrance exam in which more than 10 lakh candidates appear every year. The CBSE is the statutory body that is responsible for the organization and conduction of these exams. The CBSE conducts a Neet Exam every year in May and is held only once a year.
Every medical student aspires to qualify for the NEET Exam. As per the directives of the apex court, the NEET has replaced the AIPMT exam from the year 2016 onwards. Now NEET is the only medical entrance exam by which a student can get admission in the undergraduate courses of MBBS or BDS of any government or private medical college. Except for AIIMS and JIPMER, no other institution government or private can hold an entrance exam for MBBS or BDS.
NEET 2023 Exam Dates
|NEET Exam 2023||Dates|
|NEET 2023 Application form release date||November 2023|
|Last date to fill NEET 2023 Application form||November 2023|
|Last date to submit the fees for the Application Form||November 2023|
|NEET 2023 Form Correction Window||November 2023|
|NEET 2023 Admit Card Release date||June 2023|
|NEET 2023 Exam date||May 2023|
|NEET 2023 Result||June 2023|
|NEET 2023 Counselling||November – December 2023|
NEET Exam Important Requirements For Filling Form
Although the application form for NEET 2023 Exam will most probably be made available from the first week of December 2021, candidates looking to appear for the exam can know about the important requirement for filling the NEET 2023 Exam application form here.
Based on the previous year exam .i.e. NEET 2021, below we have mentioned some of the important requirements that are necessary to fill the application form to appear for the NEET 2023 Exam.
What is the Nationality Requirement for NEET 2023 Exam?
Candidates with the following nationality can appear for NEET 2023 Exam:
- Overseas Citizenship of India (OCI)
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIO)
- NRI and Foreign Candidates
What is the Age Requirement for NEET 2023 Exam?
A candidate must not be younger than 17 years and older than 25 years as or on 31st December of the year of the admission. The candidates who belong to reserved categories have an age relaxation for 5 years which means the maximum age limit for such candidates is 30 years.
How Many Times Can I Appear for NEET Exam?
The NEET authorities introduced restrictions to the number of times a candidate can appear for the NEET Exam. According to the official announcement, a candidate can only apply for NEET Exam three times only.
What Is The Educational Qualification Requirement for NEET Exam?
A candidate must clear his/her 10+2 or HSC with at least 50% (40% for OBC/SC/ST candidates). He/she must have cleared Physics, Chemistry and Biology subject with at least 50% in aggregate. In the case of the PH/PWD category – a candidate needs to score 45% marks if he/she belongs to Gen-PH and 40% if he/she belongs to SC-PH/ST-PH/OBC-PH.
What Fees Do I Need to Pay for NEET 2023 Exam?
A candidate needs to pay Rs.1400 as a general candidate and Rs.750 if the candidate belongs to SC, ST, and PH categories.
What Are the Documents Required for NEET 2023 Exam?
Scanned copy of your recent photograph. It should be in JPG format and the file size must be between 10KB to 100KB. Make sure that the photograph is taken with a white background and the candidate’s name and date of the photo taken must be mentioned at the bottom of the Photograph.
Scanned copy of your signature. It should be in JPG format and the file size must be between 3KB to 20KB.
Requirement for Aadhaar for the NEET Applicants 2023
Candidates, who are Indian Citizens and ordinary residents of India, shall register in NEET 2023 using Aadhaar. As the application forms for NEET 2023 are yet to be released, candidates can apply for the Aadhaar card to the nearest centre.
- Additional Tips to Keep in Mind While Filling NEET 2023 Exam Application Form
- Using prefixes in the name of Mother or Father is not allowed.
- Name, date of birth, gender must be as per the Aadhaar card or correction request.
- A mobile number and email address must be provided when asked.
- Remember to note down the registration number for future correspondence.
- Make sure to keep your debit/credit card or net banking credential ready to make the payment of fees.
- Keep a copy of the fee payment and confirmation page safe for future correspondence.
9 Things To Remember Before Applying for NEET 2023
The preparation strategy for NEET should be the same as AIPMT. Since we know the NEET exam covers the NCERT syllabus as well, as they will help in creating your base. Try to cover the entire 11th and 12th NCERT syllabus.
Few things to remember before the NEET exam are as follows:
- Make a timetable to study, so that you can cover all the subjects equally.
- Establish a strong base in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Try to make short notes as it helps you to revise during the exam.
- Go through the old question papers of AIPMT,it gives you some idea about the topics which are important.
- Concentrate more on weaker areas.
- Practice mock tests, previous years papers, sample papers on a regular basis. It helps you to improve your knowledge on particular subjects.
- Make a note of formulas of PHYSICS and CHEMISTRY, it will be easy for you to revise before the exam.
- Do yoga or meditation or any other form to relax your mind before studying. It helps you to calm your mind and concentrate more on studies.
- Focus on your goal, work hard and be confident then definitely the success will be yours.