Kashmir University Invited Applications for B.Ed Admission 2022,
B.Ed. Admission Notification 2022 – 24 for Department of Education (Main Campus) and South Campus, University of Kashmir
ONLINE applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Kashmir for admission to the B.Ed Programme session 2022 – 24 at Department of Education (Main Campus) and South Campus University of Kashmir.
The application forms can be downloaded from the Kashmir University official website www.kashmiruniversity.net from 04th November, 2022 To 18th November 2022 and the auto-generated copies (hard copies) of the application form/s should reach Office of the College Development Council by or before 21st November 2022 (5:00 p.m) along with the following documents:
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd year Marks Certificates of graduation;
- P.G. marks Certificate/s, if any;
- Valid Category certificate, if any, as issued by the respective Competent Authority.
The requisite application form fee of Rs.750/- including IT fee (Non-refundable) should be deposit through Online mode.
- Graduation in any discipline from the University of Kashmir or from any other University recognized as equivalent thereto by the University of Kashmir with 50% marks (General category) and 45% marks (Reserved category) as envisaged in the NCTE guidelines
- Graduation under 10+2+2 scheme with 2 years teaching experience in the Govt. or Govt. recognized private school with 50% marks (General category) and 45% marks (Reserved category) in case of teacher candidates.
- Candidates having obtained P.G Degree with 50% marks (General category) and 45% (Reserved category) marks are also eligible to apply for the course.