JKSSB Veterinary Pharmacist Syllabus 2021 is now available here, and download its PDF version.
Veterinary Pharmacist is a Matric-based position advertised by the JKSSB Department in the various districts of Jammu and Kashmir.
|Basic English||30 Marks|
|General Awareness and Science||50 Marks|
|Basic Mathematics||20 marks|
|Basic Reasoning||20 marks|
- An adverb
- Reading comprehension
General and Scientific Awareness
- Current Current Events (National Level)
- Indian culture
- History of India
- Indian country
- Capital / Country
- General Science
- Health Hygiene and Sanitation
- Geography of Jammu and Kashmir
- Jammu and Kashmir culture
- History of Jammu and Kashmir
- Time, Function and distance
- Rate and ratings
- The Problem of Age
- LCM, HCF
JKSSB Veterinary Pharmacist Syllabus
- Energy sources; Normal & Unusual
- Health, Hygiene and Sanitation
- Environmental pollution
- Nutrition, respiration, excretion excretion etc.
- Infectious and Non-Communicable Diseases.
- Ecosystem – Its components, Food chains and Food Websites.
- Ozone layer, its depletion, Green House Effect.
- The importance of water in life
- Relationship concepts
- Find the unusual out
- A straightforward idea
- Completion of the mathematical series
- Venn’s drawing
- A series of numbers
- Coding / Recording
Veterinary Pharmacist Study Material