JKSSB has declared the Sub Inspector Result in the last week of April, 2022. The examination for which was conducted on 27th of March 2022 across various centers in Jammu and Kashmir.
JKSSB Sub Inspector Result 2022 Check JK Police SI Cut Off, Merit List @ jkssb.nic.in: The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board have successfully commenced the JKSSB Sub Inspector Written Test on 27th March 2022.
|Recruiting Body||Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Name of the Post||Sub-Inspector|
|Total Posts||1200 Posts|
|Exam Date||27th March 2022|
|Answer Keys Status||Released|
|Result Date||04 June, 2022|
How to Check JKSSB Sub Inspector (SI) Result Online?
Step 2: Open the PDF in your Phone / Computer with the help of Abode Reader or any other App.
Step 3: Click on the search Icon in the PDF or press Ctrl+F in your Computer.
Step 4: Now Enter your Name/Roll No and press submit.
Step 5: The Result will be highlighted on your Mobile/Computer screen, now just take a Screen Short of it and Save for further references.
JKSSB Sub Inspector Answer Keys
The candidates should follow the below-given procedure to access/ Download the JKSSB Sub-Inspector, SI Answer Key:
Step 1: Click and Download PDF from Here
Step 4: The Answer Key file will be downloaded in your phone/laptop.
Step 5: Open any PDF reader or Google Drive to view your Answer key.
Step 6: Cross-check your answers with the help of the Answer key.
Calculation of Marks of SI – JK Police Answer Key
- JKSSB Sub Inspector Examination is a Multiple choice question test
- There are 150 questions.
- The total marks for the examination are 120
- Each question carries one mark.
- A negative marking of 0.25 mark is done for every wrong answer and multiple answers to one question.
- Calculate the number of correct answers, Calculate the number of wrong answers and multiply with 0.25.
- Now, subtract the wrong answer score from the correct answer score.
JKSSB Sub Inspector(JKPolice) Document Verification
All such candidates who get provisionally shortlisted for Sub Inspector Posts in Finance Department of J&K need to appear for Document Verification before the designated Document Verification Committee(s) as per the date and venue.
The said candidates are required to appear before the Document Verification before the committee with the following documents in original, and
- Copy of Online Application form.
- D.O.B Certificate.
- Reservation category certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Discharge Certificate, along with PPO number and Ex-Serviceman Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) Certificate issued by the Competent Authority,
- Other documents as per the advertisement.
- Bonafide certificate on the format prescribed by the Board duly issued by the Controller /Principal of the concerned school/University in respect of candidates, who have obtained degrees from the school/University outside the State of J&K.
The candidates has to produce an Online Application Form as well as original documents together with a self-attested photocopy of each document/ certificate on the day of document verification.When will JKSSB Declare the Finance Sub Inspector Result?
04th of June, 2022.How to Check JKSSB Result?
Follow the Instructions given above in this Article.Total No of Vacancies advertised by JKSSB for JK Police Department?