JKSSB JKPSC Recruitment 2023: Jammu and Kashmir government recently announced a massive recruitment drive for the year 2023. The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) and Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) will be advertising 26,000 fresh vacancies by 1st of April 2023. This is great news for job seekers in the region, as it will provide ample opportunities for employment across various government departments. In this blog post, we will provide an overview of the JKSSB and JKPSC departments and list the number of posts to be advertised by each department.
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) is responsible for conducting recruitment exams for various non-gazetted posts in different government departments. The board conducts exams for a range of posts such as junior assistants, laboratory assistants, teachers, and more. Below is a table of the number of posts to be advertised by each department through JKSSB:
|DEPARTMENT||NO. OF POSTS|
|Agriculture Production Dept.||214|
|Animal/Sheep Husbandry Dept.||345|
|Health and Medical Education||3,937|
|Industries and Commerce Dept.||1,003|
|Public Works Dept.||1,720|
|School Education Dept.||7,904|
|Social Welfare Dept.||785|
|Youth Services and Sports||121|
JKPSC Recruitment 2023 Overview
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) conducts recruitment exams for various gazetted posts in different government departments. The commission conducts exams for a range of posts such as medical officers, assistant engineers, lecturers, and more. Below is a table of the number of posts to be advertised by each department through JKPSC:
|DEPARTMENT||NO. OF POSTS|
|Animal Husbandry Dept.||50|
|Fire and Emergency Services Dept.||51|
|Health and Medical Education Dept.||1,450|
|Higher Education Dept.||890|
|Housing and Urban Development Dept.||6|
|Industries and Commerce Dept.||6|
|Labour and Employment Dept.||53|
|Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs||60|
|Rural Development and Panchayati Raj||223|
|School Education Dept.||180|
|Social Welfare Dept.||81|
Meanwhile, the announcement of 26,000 fresh vacancies by JKSSB and JKPSC is great news for job seekers in the region. The above tables provide an overview of the departments and the number of posts to be advertised by each department. We hope this information will be useful to those who are looking for employment opportunities in the Jammu and Kashmir region.
- How many vacancies are being advertised by JKSSB and JKPSC?JKSSB and JKPSC are advertising a total of 26,000 fresh vacancies by 1st of April 2023.
- What kind of jobs are available through JKSSB and JKPSC?JKSSB and JKPSC advertise jobs across various government departments such as agriculture, health, education, tourism, etc. The type of jobs advertised by the two organizations can vary from non-gazetted to gazetted posts.
- JKSSB Provisional Selection List for Junior Health Inspector Released: PDF Here
- Success Story of Popular Prank Star Mr. AMIR BHAT
- JKBOSE 11th Result 2023, Check @ jkbose.nic.in
- CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023,Vacancies 129929 Apply @ crpf.gov.in
- JKSSB Junior Stenographer Final Selection Lists of Various Departments, Download PDF