JKSSB Important Instructions for CBT Exams; Know all Important Details
Instructions for candidates appearing in Computer Based Written Test (CBT) examinations.
The Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board is going to conduct Computer Based Written Test (CBT) for various posts, starting from 29th of November, 2022, as per the schedule already notified.
The CBT requires the candidates to answer the questions, through a specific and unique procedure. Every CBT comes with a detailed set of steps to be followed while attempting the test, covering a wide set of aspects ranging from starting the test, filling out the responses, submission of the same and completion of the test.
Therefore, the candidates are supposed to go through the exact procedures, before they enter the examination hall on the day of the test.
Accordingly, in order to ensure that the candidates need to be well versed with the procedure(s) to be followed for attempting the Computer Based Test(s), to avoid any difficulty on the day of test, a set of Instructions, including the step by step procedure to be followed, before and during the test, are hereby notified for information of all the candidates for strict adherence.
JKSSB RECRUITMENT EXAMINATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATE
- Candidates are advised to download the First level of Admit Card seven (07) days before the exam date which has details of the Exam City, Exam Date and Exam Time.
- Please download both pages of admit card and read the instructions given on page 2 of Admit Card
carefully, and strictly adhere to them.
- Candidates are advised to download the Final /Level-2 of Admit card three (03) days prior to the exam date depicting the Name and Address of the Exam Centre.
- The candidate must reach the Examination Centre at the time as indicated against Reporting/Entry time at the Centre, in the Admit Card.
- Candidates are advised not to carry any item other than the allowed items mentioned in the Admit Card. Responsibility for the safekeeping of any Personal belongings shall lie with the candidate.
Procedure to be followed before entering the Exam Hall:
- Information on Notice Board: Candidates are advised to check below details from the Notice Board:
- Allotted Block No./Floor No./Lab No.
- Items allowed & Not Allowed inside the exam Center.
- Information regarding safekeeping of personal belongings.
- Queue Formation: Candidates must stand in the queue.
- Document check: Admit card with self-Declaration, 02 Passport Size photographs and original photo ID proof will be checked and verified at the Entry gate.
- Metal Detector Frisking: Candidate must undergo Frisking through Handheld Metal Detector (HHMD).
- Registration Process: Photograph and Left-hand thumb impression will be captured before the exam.
- Seat Allotment: After Registration, Seat No. will be allotted to the candidate. Invigilators will guide the candidates to their Seats.
- No candidate shall be permitted to enter the Examination centre after the Gate Closing Time.
- Candidates are advised not to adopt any unfair means or indulge in any unfair examination practices. All the Examination Centres will be monitored through CCTV surveillance. Resorting to such practices shall result in cancellation of the candidature in respect of the examination and debarring from future examinations.
- On instructions of the invigilators, candidates can start their first login – using Roll number.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions appearing on the computer screen thoroughly before Exam start time.
- Candidates can go for their second login at the exam start time using the:
- Login ID: Roll Number
- Pin Number: Mentioned on the Admit Card
- Password: Will be provided by the invigilator
- Once you Login, you will enter the Test screen. On the left-hand side, you will find your Name and Roll No. along with your photograph. In the center of the Test Screen, you will find the Questions along with 4 options. On the right-hand side of the test screen, you will see the Question Palette. In case of any discrepancy please inform the invigilator.
- The questions will be displayed on the screen one at a time with their respective four options.
- A radio button is provided against each answer option for a question. Select one answer by clicking the respective Radio Button, as illustrated below.
- The countdown timer in the top right corner of the Test screen will display the remaining time available for you to complete the Test. When the timer reaches zero, the test will end, automatically.
- You can visit any question anytime during the test as per your convenience only during the time stipulated.
- Sign your Attendance sheet. The invigilator will mention your System number against your Roll Number. Cross-check the same.
- Candidates are not allowed to leave the Examination Room/ Hall before the end of the Examination.
- Once the exam is automatically over, look for the “THANK YOU” page on your screen.
- Do not leave your seat until the “Thank you” screen comes up.
- Submit your duly filled-in Admit Card to the invigilator before leaving the examination Hall/Room. Failure to do so may result in the non-evaluation of your answers.
- Upon completion of the examination, please wait for instructions from Invigilator and do not get up from your seat until advised.
– Official Notification: CLICK HERE
– Official Website: https://www.jkssb.nic.in/