JKSSB Document Verification for Motor Vehicle Traffic Assistant candidates
JKSSB Document Verification of candidates falling under consideration zone for the posts of Motor Vehicle Traffic Assistant, (Transport Department), UT, Divisional Cadre Kashmir and Jammu , Item No 91 and 95, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No 04 of 2020 under ST category- regarding.
In continuation to this office Notice No. SSB/Secy/2022/4388-94 dated 19-05.2022, it is hereby notified for information of the below mentioned candidates who are falling under consideration zone for the posts of Motor Vehicle Traffic Assistant, (Transport Department), UT, Divisional Cadre Kashmir and Jammu , Item No 91 and 95, advertised vide Advertisement Notification No 04 of 2020 under ST category to appear before the Documents verification Committee for Documents Verification at Jammu and Kashmir Services Selection Board, Central Office, Zum Zum Building Rambagh, Srinagar (Kashmir Roll No. Based Candidates) on 18-07-2022 at 10.30 am sharp.
The candidates who fail to appear before the respective Document Verification committee on the scheduled date shall forfeit their claim for the post at a later stage. The candidates shown above are required to carry the following documents in original as well as photocopies of the following documents i.e.
Official website www.jkssb.gov.in
- Copy of Online Application form.
- D.O.B Certificate (10th Diploma /Marks card).
- Reservation category certificate, if applicable.
- Domicile certificate.
- Bonafide certificate on the format prescribed by the Board duly issued by the Controller /Registrar of the concerned University in respect of candidates, who have obtained degrees from the Universities/ Colleges/Institutes outside the State of J&K, other than Central Universities
- Other documents as per prescribe qualification shown in the advertisement.
(i) Some candidates are figuring in reserved categories, based on the details they have incorporated in their data i.e., online application form. Their respective claims on this account are further subject to production of valid Reserve Category Certificate.