JKPSC Physical Training Instructor Vacancies 2023: JKPSC has Invited Applications, through online mode, are invited from the applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir, possessing the prescribed academic/professional qualification and age, for the posts of Physical Training Instructor, in terms of the J&K (Gazetted) College Service Recruitment Rules, 2008, notified vide SRO 423 of 2008, amended vide SRO-124 dated 21.4.2014 and the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (Business and Procedure) Rules, 2021, as amended up-to-date.
|Organization||Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)|
|Post||Physical Training Instructor|
|Application Dates||03-03-2023 to 31-03-2023|
|Age Limit||30-45 years (as on 01-01-2023)|
|No of Posts||53 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Sports Science with 55% marks; NET/SET/SLET/PhD|
|Selection Process||Physical fitness test and academic qualifications|
|Documents Required||Date of Birth Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Graduation and PG Degree certificates, and NET/SET/SLET/PhD certificate.|
JKPSC Important Dates and Instructions
➤ The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 03-03-2023.
➤ Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form. Candidates are advised to update their One Time Registration before filling the application Form.
➤ Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 31-03-2023.
➤ The last date for receipt of online applications provided in the notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the eligibility as regards acquisition of Domicile Certificates and educational and professional qualifications.
➤ The minimum and maximum age will however be reckoned with reference to 1st January, 2023.
➤ Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online application form from 01- 04-2023 to 03-04-2023.
➤ Candidates are not required to submit hard copy or any other documents to the Commission.
➤ Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability to pay fee or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
JKPSC Qualification for PTI
- A Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks [50% excluding any grace marks, in case of SC/ST Differently Abled (Physically and Visually differently abled) Categories/ Ph.D degree holders, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September 1991] or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed with a consistently good academic record.
- Has represented the University/College at the inter- university/collegiate competition or the State and/or national championship.
- The candidate must have cleared NET/SET/SET conducted by the UGC, CSIR/AIU.
- Passed the physical fitness test as per standards prescribed here under:
NORMS FOR MEN:
12 Minute Run/Walk test
|Upto 30 year of age||1800 metre|
|Upto 40 years of age||1500 metre|
|Upto 45 year of age||1200 metre|
NORMS FOR WOMEN
8 Minute Run/Walk test
|Upto 30 year of age||1000 metre|
|Upto 40 years of age||800 metre|
|Upto 45 year of age||600 metre|
Provided that a candidate who is required to undertake the physical fitness test shall produce a medical certificate certifying to the effect that he/she is medically fit for undertaking such test, before actually undertaking the said test.
- The candidates who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Aware of Ph.D Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
Documents to be uploaded
While filling the online application form the applicants are requested to upload the documents as per details given bellow:-
- Date of birth certificate (secondary School/Matric Certificate)
- Domicile Certificate of the UT of J&K.
- Graduation Degree.
- PG Degree certificate.
- NET/SET/SLET/PhD (one of the three)
Steps to Apply for JKPSC Physical Training Instructor Posts
To apply for the posts of Physical Training Instructor through JKPSC, follow the steps given below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of JKPSC at www.jkpsc.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the “Online Application” link on the homepage.
Step 3: Register yourself by providing your personal details and creating a password.
Step 4: Log in with your credentials and fill in the online application form.
Step 5: Upload the necessary documents, such as your date of birth certificate, domicile certificate of the UT of J&K, graduation degree, PG degree certificate, and NET/SET/SLET/PhD certificate.
Step 6: Pay the application fee through the online payment gateway.
Step 7: Submit the online application form.
Step 8: Take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
FAQs – JKPSC Physical Training Instructor
- What is the mode of application for JKPSC recruitment?The mode of application for JKPSC recruitment is online.
- What is the last date for filing the JKPSC application form?The last date for filing the JKPSC application form is 31-03-2023.
- What is the age limit for JKPSC recruitment?The age limit for JKPSC recruitment is 30-45 years (as on 01-01-2023).
- What is the required qualification for JKPSC recruitment?The required qualification for JKPSC recruitment is a Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Sports Science with 55% marks; NET/SET/SLET/PhD.
- Is it necessary to upload all the required documents while filling the JKPSC application form?Yes, it is mandatory to upload all the required documents while filling the JKPSC application form.
- Is there any exemption from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for JKPSC recruitment?Yes, candidates who have been awarded a Ph.D degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D Degree) Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET.
- JKSSB Provisional Selection List for Junior Health Inspector Released: PDF Here
- Success Story of Popular Prank Star Mr. AMIR BHAT
- JKBOSE 11th Result 2023, Check @ jkbose.nic.in
- CRPF Constable Recruitment 2023,Vacancies 129929 Apply @ crpf.gov.in
- JKSSB Junior Stenographer Final Selection Lists of Various Departments, Download PDF