JKBOPEE BSc Nursing Counselling 2022: Date & Time
JKBOPEE Conduct of the physical round of counselling for admission to B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Paramedical / B. Sc. Technology Courses, 2022.
The JKBOPEE Counselling shall begin from 2nd week of September 2022, for all the BSc Paramedical, Technology, and BSc Nursing courses in all the colleges of Jammu and Kashmir.
|BSc Programmes||BSc Nursing|
|Total No of BSc Nursing Seats||1868 Seats|
|No of BSc Technology, Paramedical seats||1388 Seats|
|Counseling Dates||2nd week of September|
BOPEE BSc Nursing Courses Counseling Note
- The candidates are advised to report at the BOPEE Office, Srinagar/ Jammu on their respective day/date of counselling at 8.30 AM to 10.30 AM for registration/attendance for submission of preferences forms.
- Candidates shall have to make the payment of Rs. 1000/= as counselling charges/fee, through POS Machines available in the BOPEE Office, Jammu / Srinagar on the day/date of counselling.
JKBOPEE BSc Nursing Counselling Guidelines
- It is compulsory for all the eligible candidates, who have been called for counselling as per the above counselling schedule shall bring along with them the copy of Admit Card and Application Form submitted by them at the time of applying for the above courses.
- All the candidates including those whose forms are deficient have to bring all relevant documents like Domicile Certificate, 12th class qualification certificate and Reserved category certificate, if any, on the
same day / time of the counselling at BOPEE office Jammu / Srinagar, failing which they shall not be allowed to participate in the counselling process on their own risk and responsibility and their candidature shall be cancelled abinitio.
- The Reservation Policy shall be applicable in respect of Government Institutions only under S.O. 127 of 2020 dated 20-04-2020, read with SO-249 of 2021 dated 23-07-.2021.
- The candidates are strictly advised to follow the SOP’s and guidelines issued by the Government with regard to COVID-19. Other terms and conditions shall remain the same as notified in the e-Information Brochure and Notifications/Notice issued by the Board from time to time on the subject.
The Provisional Merit List of the candidates, who had appeared in the Common Entrance Test held on 19-06-2022 for admission to B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. Paramedical / B. Sc. Technology Courses, 2022, it is hereby notified that the candidates, who have scored 25 points and above in the said Entrance Test, their physical round of counselling shall be held soon as per the following schedule at BOPEE Office, Srinagar/Jammu simultaneously.
Also Check: JKBOPEE BSc Nursing Result 2022, Download PDF
- The candidates have to upload the following original scanned documents with their online Application Form:-
- domicile of J&K/Ladakh, the candidate can upload undertaking
certifying that he/she shall submit the same at the time of counseling). For candidates belonging to UT of Ladakh, the ST certificate issued by Competent Authority shall be treated as a domicile certificate.
- marks certificate of the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 (as mentioned above) issued by the concerned Board.
- the category candidates claiming the benefit of any reserved category
Diploma registered with J&K Para-medical Council ( For candidates applying under lateral entry).