JKBOPEE B Pharmacy Admission 2022: Applications, Dates, Seats, JKBOPEE has invited online applications for B Pharmacy course in various institutions of Jammu and Kashmir
JKBOPEE B Pharmacy Admission Applications are invited from the eligible and desirous candidates from UT of J&K/Ladakh on prescribed format annexed to this notification for admission to B. Pharmacy Course-2022 in Govt./Pvt. Institutions of UT of J&K .
The selection of the candidates shall be governed by the J&K Board of Professional Entrance Examination Act, 2002, the Rules and Regulations thereunder, JK Reservation Act, 2004 as amended vide J&K Reorganization Act, 2019, S.O 69 dated 28-02-2020, S.O 127 dated 20-04-2020, O.M dated:- 09-05-2020, and S.O. 249 dated 23-06-2021, subject to further amendments, if any, made by the Competent Authority from time to time.
- B.Pharma Course
A candidate applying for above course shall be eligible, if he/she:
- is Domicile of UT of J&K/Ladakh.
- have passed 10+2 examination conducted by the J&KBOSE/ Central Government Authorities recognized as equivalent to 10+2 examination by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) with English as one of the subject and Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics (PCM) and or Biology (PCB)/ (PCMB) as an optional subjects individually and any other qualification approved by Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of above examination.
- must be 17 years of age by or before 31st December,2022.
- B.Pharma (Lateral Entry)
A candidate applying for the above course shall be eligible, if he/she has passed D.Pharma course from an institution approved by the Pharmacy Council of India under section 12 of the Indian Pharmacy Act.
Submission of Application Forms:
The application Form shall be available at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar and is also annexed as Annexure “A” to this Notification. The eligible and interested candidates have to submit their respective Registration Form through offline mode along with the following self-attested certificates at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar w.e.f. 05-07-2022 to 25-07-2022 upto 04.00 P.M. during working days only:-
- Domicile certificate of UT of J&K/Ladakh as the case may be. (For Candidates of UT of Ladakh, ST certificate issued by the Competent Authority of Ladakh shall be treated as Domicile Certificate).
- Marks card of Qualifying examination i.e. (10+2),
- Marks card of D.Pharma course (For candidates applying for B.Pharma Lateral Entry only)
- Date of Birth (10th Marks card/Diploma) issued by the Board,
- Category certificate, including Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW), if any,
- Non-refundable fee of Rs 1500/= to be paid through POS machine available at BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar by Debit/Credit card at the time of submission of application form.
However, it is for the information of all the concerned that afore-titled documents as required for submission of application form shall be considered provisional and subject to change (s), if any, made /issued by the Government/ BOPEE subsequently. JKBOPEE B Pharmacy Admission
Original Documents as mentioned above are required to be submitted in the concerned Institutions at the time of Admission once selected provisionally.
Mode of Selection/Admission:-
The seats shall be filled strictly on the basis of merit secured by the candidate(s) in the Entrance Test, if any held, or the marks secured in the qualifying examination i.e. in 12th class.
In case two or more candidates having same marks in 12th class , then their tie shall be resolved by considering the following:-
- marks obtained by the Candidates in Chemistry, followed by
- marks obtained in Physics,
- the D.O.B of Candidates i.e. candidate older in age shall be taken into consideration
- in case of further tie, the first alphabet of name of candidate applied for the course be considered.
Intake Capacity of Institutions for B-Pharma Course-2022
|S. No||Name of College/Institution||Total sanctioned intake|
|1||University of Kashmir||33 seats|
|2||Prabha Harjilal College of Pharmacy & Preclinical Sciences Madr-e-Meharban Campus of Health Sciences Jammu||60 seats|
|3||DRD College of Pharmacy, Kathua||100 seats|
|4||SVS Paramedical College Sunderbani||60 seats|
- As per the order No. CDC/2022/963 Dated. 20.05.2022 of Directorate of College Development, University of Jammu, 15% of the sanctioned intake or 10 seats whichever is lower, inclusive of intake capacity, are to be filled under Management Quota seats by the Private affiliated colleges out of the candidates who may figure in the merit list of J&K BOPEE.
The above intake is purely tentative and subject to further change, if any, made by the competent authority at the time of counselling. JKBOPEE B Pharmacy Admission
- The eligibility is bare minimum/provisional and shall be subject to such changes/bench marks as may be fixed by the concerned University/Authority. The Board shall on receipt of any such communication from the concerned will notify the same.
- The information in the application form of the candidate shall in no case be construed as an acceptance of that information/category certificate by the BOPEE. Therefore, if at any stage, it is found that candidate has provided false or incorrect information in respect of any eligibility condition, his/her candidature will be cancelled without any further notice.
- The sports category candidates have to indicate their sports category (SP) on the Application Form. They are also required to submit their Sports
Certificate(s) in the office of the Secretary, J&K Sports Council for determining their sports points, as and when notified by them, which shall be later on officially forwarded by the Council to the BOPEE. The BOPEE, however, shall not be responsible for non-inclusion of any candidate in the sports list forwarded by the Sports Council to the Board.
The category seats shall be allotted in Govt. Institutions only.
- In case, the Board receives any communication from the competent authority with regard to inclusion of any new B-Pharmacy College/Institution with approved intake, during the ongoing counselling process, such institutes/colleges shall be considered in subsequent round of counselling for allotment of seats.
- Mere filling of Application Form shall not confer any right on the candidates for admission/selection.
- In case, any candidate furnished false/fabricated information/documents, the Board has right to reject his/her application without further notice. JKBOPEE B Pharmacy Admission
- The seats under Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) shall be filled up by the Board after completion of first / second round of admission, as may be decided by the Board.
- The TFW seats in this course shall be allotted to those eligible candidates only whose annual income of the family from all sources is less than Rs.
4.50 lacs or likely to change as and when notified by the UT Government of J&K . The approved format for TWF certificate is available as Annexure “B” to this notification.
- The supernumerary (10%) of total intake i.e. 6 seats under Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) shall be filled as per SO 69 dated:- 28-02-2020 and OM dated:- 09-05-2020, S.O. 249 dated 23-06-2021, issued by J&K Social Welfare Department which reads as under:
“provided that the benefit of reservation under this clause shall be available only in respect of those institutions, where the intake capacity of seats has been increased by the Competent Authority from time to time for the said purpose”
- After completing the admission process for General category seats of University of Kashmir, the self-finance seats shall be filled subsequently by the Board. However, only those candidates who have initially submitted their application forms shall be considered for admission against Self finance seat category on the basis of merit.
- The other terms and conditions shall remain the same as mentioned in the guidelines of Pharmacy Council of India.
Official website www.jkbopee.gov.in