J&K Directorate of Information Jobs Recruitment, Salary 35,000 – Apply Here
Information and Public Relations Recruitment 2022: Applications are invited for the following staff members to be sent to the office of the Directorate of Information & Public Relations, Jammu and Kashmir.
Eligible applicants can apply at becil.com or directly by the link mentioned below until April 24. Interested and eligible individuals may read the information provided below and may apply for the post.
Official website www.jkdirinf.in
Vacancy Details of information and public relations, J&K 2022 Recruitment:
- Write content (English / Hindi)
- Video Cum Editor
- Graphic Designer
- Translator (Urdu)
Salary: The salary for the above-mentioned positions will be Rs.35,000 per month.
Qualifications Terms of Information and Public Relations, J&K 2022 Employment:
- Content Writing (English / Hindi): Graduate Degrees or Diploma in Communication in Journalism and New Affairs from a State-recognized University.
- Video Cum Editor: Graduate from any recognized Government Institution. Having 3 years experience in the relevant field of Videographer. Diploma / Degree administrators will be selected first.
- Graphic Designer: Graduated from any recognized government institution. 3-year Diploma in Graphic Designing. Having 3 years experience in Graphic Designing. You must be proficient in Photoshop, Corel Draw, Final Cut Pro Editing.
- Translator (Urdu): Urdu Degree from a recognized State University. You have 3 years of work experience in the field of translator and you must have the ability to translate from Hindi and Urdu to English.
- Translator (Hindi): Master’s degree in Hindi from a State-recognized University. You have 3 years of work experience in the field of translator and you must have the ability to translate from Hindi and Urdu to English.
How to apply for information and public relations, J&K 2022 Recruitment:
The request must be submitted online only for the above post. J&K Directorate of Information Recruitment
- To apply please visit the BECIL website www.becil.com.
- Go to ‘Careers Section’ and click on ‘Registration Form (Online)’. Please read ‘How to Apply’ carefully before proceeding with the online registration and payment process.
Registration will be completed in 7 steps:
- Step 1: Select Advertising Number
- Step 2: Enter Basic Information
- Step 3: Enter Details of Education / Work Experience
- Step 4: Upload a scanned image, Signature, Birth Certificate / Tenth Certificate, Caste Certificate
- Step 5: Preview the app or configure it
- Step 6: Online payment mode (with credit card, bank card, net banking, UPI etc.)
- Step 7: Email your scanned documents to the Email Id mentioned on the last page of the application form.
General Category : Rs.750 / – (Rs. 500 / – for all additional postings included)
OBC Category: Rs.750 / – (Rs. 500 / – for all additional posts included)
SC / ST Category: Rs.450 / – (Rs. 300 / – added to all additional posts included)
Former Service: Rs.750 / – (Rs. 500 / – added to all additional posts submitted)
Women: Rs.750 / – (Rs. 500 / – extra for all additional posts included)
EWS / PH Category: Rs.450 / – (Rs. 300 / – added to all additional posts included