J&K Assembly Elections Likely in March 2023: BJP’s Ashok Koul
Bandipora: J&K BJP General Secretary Ashok Koul on Wednesday said that elections in Jammu and Kashmir are expected to be conducted Likely in March-April next year after the publication of final electrical roll in November 25 this year.
Talking to reporters here, Koul, said that January and February are not suitable for elections in J&K due to weather conditions and it’s obvious that elections will be conducted in March-April next year.
He said that the publication of final electoral roll would be completed on November 25, following which voter list will be out and after that Elections Commission will start the preparation for conducting the elections in J&K.
While replying the question on daily-wagers, Koul said all of them will be included in minimum wages act very soon. Notably, Ashok Koul visited Bandipora to take review of ongoing Seva Pakhwada program in the district. He also impressed upon the party leaders in the district to make all arrangements to make Amit Shah’s rally successful.
- SKUAST Jammu Recruitment 2022 in KVK
- JK Sports Council Recruitment
- Kashmir University Admit Card For 6th Semester Students- Download Here
- SSC Released Important Notice 2022 – Check & Download Corrigendum Here
- JK SI Admit Card 2022: Direct Download Link for JKSSB Sub Inspector CBT Hall Ticket/ Call Letter PDF