Indian Army Recruitment For 128 Religious Teachers Vacancies, Details Here & Apply now
Indian Army Recruitment for 128 Religious Teachers vacancies, Check posts, qualifications, age limit and other related details here
Indian Army Recruitment: Applications are invited from Indian male candidates fulfilling eligibility conditions for recruitment of 128 Religious Teachers posts in the Indian Army as Junior Commissioned Officers (JCO).
Interested and eligible candidates can register by or before November 06 at 2359 Hrs.
|S.No.||Post Name||No. of Posts|
|2||Pandit (Gorkha)for Gorkha|
|4||Maulvi (Sunni)||03 Posts|
|5||Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts||01 Post|
|7||Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for|
- SKUAST Jammu Recruitment 2022 in KVK
- JK Sports Council Recruitment
- Kashmir University Admit Card For 6th Semester Students- Download Here
- SSC Released Important Notice 2022 – Check & Download Corrigendum Here
- JK SI Admit Card 2022: Direct Download Link for JKSSB Sub Inspector CBT Hall Ticket/ Call Letter PDF
Qualification: Candidates who want to apply for the above posts can check the required qualifications from the detailed notification given below.
Age Limit: The age bracket in respect of Civilian and In-Service candidates would not be below 25 years of age and not above 36 years of age on 01 Oct 2022
For more related details, check below given official notification: