Military Nursing Service 2022: Indian Army has published the notification for the recruitment of candidates through 4 years B.Sc Nursing Course. This year, the candidates who are interested to apply for MNS Course should appear for NEET (UG) 2022. On successful completion of Nursing Training (4 years), the candidates will be granted Permanent/Short Service Commission in the Military Nursing Service, under the Terms and Conditions laid down for grant of such Commission.
Candidates can apply online on joinindianarmy.nic.in from 11 May to 31 May 2022.
The candidates can check the details on the official PDF below:
Indian Army MNS 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date of online application submission for Military Nursing Service 2022: 11 May 2022
- Last date for submission of online application for Military Nursing Service 2022: 31 May 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army MNS Recruitment 2022
- Female candidates who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated/widow without encumbrances.
- Nationality – Citizen of India
- Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory / Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body. Candidates who will be appearing for the final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally qualified in National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test [(NEET (UG)] 2022].
Physical Eligibility: (Expected)
- General 148 cm
- Reserved Categories 153 cm
- Date of Birth Born between 01 Oct 1997 and 30 Sep 2005 (both days inclusive).
Selection Process for Indian Army B.Sc Nursing Course 2022 (Expected)
The shortlisted candidates based on merit of NEET (UG) score will be called for an Objective Computer Based
Test (CBT) of General Intelligence and General English (ToGIGE) of 80 marks. Thereafter, the candidates will be subjected to a Psychological Assessment Test (PAT), Interview and Medical Examination at a designated venue.
The final selection will be based on: Indian Army MNS Recruitment
- Combined merit of NEET (UG) 2022 score
- Interview, subject to medical fitness.
How to Apply for Indian Army MNS 2022 ? (Expected)
- Go to the official website of the Indian Army
- Click on the online application link given on the homepage
- Enter your details
- Now, submit your application
Rs. 200/- (No fee for SC/ST) by online mode only