IGNOU July Registrations 2022: Last date extended, Apply now
Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU July registrations 2022 are extended further till August 25, 2022 for the students who want to enroll in various ODL courses offered by the Open University in the July session. Candidates who want to enroll for IGNOU July session 2022 can visit the official website– ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in and register themselves. Candidates who are already registered would be required to key in their User name and password to login.
Candidates applying for the IGNOU admission 2022 will be required to pay Rs 250 as an application fee. The registration fee will be non-refundable and it is mandatory to pay the fee along with the program fee for the first semester/year at the time of admission.
Candidates applying under SC/ST category can avail the fee exemption facility. An official statement by OGNOU reads, “In a particular admission cycle, facility for fee exemption available to SC/ST students can be claimed for one programme only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications shall be rejected.”
IGNOU July session 2022: How to apply
- Go to the IGNOU official website – ignou.ac.in or ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in
- IGNOU Login/registration page would open
- Register to generate your login credentials
- Login using your User name and password
- Now, fill in the IGNOU July session 2022 application form
- Upload the asked documents and details
- Pay the application fee and submit the form
- Take a print out for further references
IGNOU offers various courses for the candidates which are of duration from 6 months to 3 years or else depending upon the course. Upon the successful completion of the course that is through completing the assignments and qualifying the IGNOU exams, candidates are issued the IGNOU certificate.