Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) will conduct admission tests for admission to its BSc Nursing course. The entrance test, IGNOU OPENNET 2022, will be conducted as a pen and paper-based test and will be held on a temporary basis in May 2022.
IGNOU BSc Nursing (post basic) admission 2022
Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU will close the registration process for the B.Sc Nursing (Post Basic) entrance exam and the B.Ed entry exam on April 17, 2022. The deadline for applying for these positions is next month. Candidates can apply online using the official IGNOU site at ignou.ac
The following are the dates given in connection with the IGNOU B.Sc Nursing Admission 2022:
|Beginning of application process||February 2022|
|Last date for submission of application form||17th of April, 2022|
|Uploading of admit cards||1st week of May 2022|
|Exam Date||15th May, 2022|
Application link: https://ignounursing.samarth.edu.in/
How do you apply for IGNOU BSc Nursing 2022?
- Visit the official IGNOU site at ignou.ac.in.
- Click on the B.Sc Nursing Entrance Exam or the B.Ed Entrance Exam link located on the homepage.
- Enter registration details and click Submit.
- Now sign in to the account and complete the application form.
- When you are done, pay the application fee.
- Click submit and download the confirmation page.
- Keep the same copy for further need.
Help desk contact details:
a) Student Support Center on 011-29572513 or 011-29572514. You can email email@example.com, if necessary you can go up and submit our website to your request at www.igram.ignou.ac.in.
b) Academic questions related to the B.Sc. Program for Nursing School Health Sciences 011-29572815 or 011-29572803, Email 1) firstname.lastname@example.org 2) Ms Rohini Sharma, email@example.com and 3) Prof Pity koul, pkoul @ ignou .ac.in