IGNOU Admission 2022 July | Re-registration
IGNOU Admission 2022 July Session: IGNOU has again extended the deadline for admission for both online and ODL (Open and Distance Learning) July 2022 session till 11 November 2022. Students can fill out the form for courses (except for certificate & semester-based courses) through IGNOU’s official portal ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
IGNOU Application Form Fee: To enroll for any courses at IGNOU for July session, the registration fee is INR 300. It may vary for some courses like MSCMACS, PGMCH, PGDGM, PGDHHM, PGDHIVM, DNA, PGCMDM & more.
Online application forms are available for various undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma, and certificate courses. In addition, IGNOU announced that the extended assignment deadline for the December session up to 30 November 2022. IGNOU new registration are available for courses such as BA, MA, MAPC, MSW, BSc, BPPP, CCH & more.
IGNOU Admission for July 2022 session is now live; interested students can apply till November 11, 2022. Kindly visit the official website for IGNOU Admission- www.ignou.ac.in. Although, the enrollments at IGNOU takes place in two session (January and July). It is necessary for students to meet the eligibility criteria before enrolling. Courses are offered in all fields, including arts, science, management, and commerce. It also provides a wide range of diploma and certificate courses.
IGNOU Full Form: Indira Gandhi National Open University
- MBA: MBA from IGNOU requires students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree of at least 3 years duration with at least 50% (45% in the case of candidates belonging to the reserved category).
- MCA: Applicants must hold a BCA/ BSc degree in IT from an accredited university.
- MA/M.Com/MSc: An Bachelor’s degree in relevant stream from an accredited institution is necessary.
- MSW: Applicants for this program should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work.
- BLIS: Graduation education is necessary in order to be eligible for IGNOU’s BLIS Program.
- BSc: Students must have pass the 12th grade exam in science background.
- BBA: Minimum of 55% score in 10+2 Class examination is necessary.
- BCA: Students must have completed 12th grade (Mathematics as main subject) from a recognized institution or equivalent.
- IGNOU July 2022 Admission Updates:
- IGNOU Exam form are out, last date is extended again for December TEE 2022, fill out the form without a late fee till 15 November 2022.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University will conduct the TEE (December) from December 2, 2022 to January 5, 2023.
- IGNOU Admission 2022 July session last date is 11 November 2022 and the admission portal for the July 2022 session is open from 30 May 2022.
- IGNOU has extended the assignment submission for December TEE, students can submit till 30 November 2022.
- IGNOU has released the results for online programmes June TEE.
- To check the IGNOU Admission status, students need to login at ignou.ac.in.
- IGNOU has released the tentative datesheet for December 2022 TEE.
- IGNOU has again extended the deadline for re-registration into the July session till 30 September 2022.
- For more information about scholarship students check out the ignou prospectus 2022 pdf.
- Getting access to ignou.ac.in 2
- 022 is quite competitive. Have a look at the content below.
- Those Students who are facing problems regarding admission, fees, examination form they can call ignou helpline number @011-29532294 or visit ignou official website www.ignou.ac.in
- Fee Structure:
- The fee for pursuing a BA course in ignou admission samarth edu in is generally around INR 6700 to INR 8900; for the BSc course, the fee is around INR 8700 to INR 12,870.
- The fee for pursuing an MCA course from IGNOU is INR 42,500 to INR 56,500; for an MBA course, it is around INR 31,000.
- IGNOU Entrance Exam:
- IGNOU offers most courses based on a merit list procedure, but some courses, such as the BSc Nursing, BEd require admission through the Entrance exam. For Ph.D. programs, IGNOU also offers July admission via an entrance test procedure.
- IGNOU distance education to around more than 4 million students in the country. The institute offers various courses across all significant faculties like Commerce, Journalism, Management, Arts, Science, etc. The qualification is to have good grades in the last passing assessment in a large portion of the UG and PG courses.
- IGNOU Admission Highlights
- ignou.ac.in Admission 2022 July Session
- IGNOU July Admission the last date from 7 November to 11 November 2022. The students who are aspiring for admission into the various courses (except certificate and semester-based programs) can apply for admission by reaching out to the university’s website.
- The aspiring students would be able to fill out the application form for getting ignou admission into the courses at @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
For getting IGNOU Admission into the offered courses students needed to check out the minimum eligibility criteria and ensure that they can fulfill the conditions for the respective course. The applying students would be required to pay an amount of INR 300 as the application form fee.
IGNOU provides a series of programs in two sessions (January and July). The university gives students about 338 different study options at UG, PG & Diploma levels. Admission to ignou.ac.in 2022 is merit-based.
While visiting the IGNOU July Admission page, students will get all the important instructions. Fill in the form as this is the last time when the university has extended the dates. According to the ignou prospectus 2022, the university confirms the admission of the students based on their prior academic records. Students must checkout the IGNOU Fee Structure before the fill the application form.
11 November 2022 is the last date of IGNOU Admission 2022 July Session.
Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree and 50% in the general classification and 45% in SC/ST/OBC/PH category.
Candidates who have a Bachelor’s Degree with a Diploma (one year) in Library Science will also be qualified OR iii) Candidates who hold an undergraduate degree with two years of experience working in a Library and Information Centre will be able to apply for admission to the course.
Bachelor of Arts in Tourism Studies (BTS)
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must complete 10+2 or equivalent or the BPP course from IGNOU to be considered eligible.
For Bachelor of Business Administration
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must pass the 10+2 examination or equivalent to get into IGNOU BBARIL or BBASM course.
Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
Qualification Criteria: Candidates must be a graduate of 10+2 or equivalent, as well as a Bachelor’s degree in Physics at IGNOU to be considered eligible.
Bachelor’s Degree Programmes (BDP)-B.A./B.Com/B.Sc.
Criteria for Eligibility: Candidates must have passed their 10+2 or equivalent and/or BPP at IGNOU.
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must complete their 10+2 or equivalent and a BPP degree from IGNOU.
Qualification Criteria: Candidates must pass 10+2 with sciences or an equivalent to qualify.
Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme (BPP)
Qualification Criteria: Candidates should have no formal educational background. They must attain the age of 18 old. Age.
For Post Basic BSc Nursing
Eligibility Criteria: Students having 10+2 Level education with GNM course can fill the form. Also, it is preferred to have an experience of the related field.
Bachelors of Education
Eligibility Criteria: Candidates need to have a minimum aggregate of 50% in graduation and/or post-graduation in Sciences/Commerce/Humanity/Social Sciences. Candidates must have a Bachelors’s degree or equivalent degree in Engineering or Technology with a concentration in Science and Mathematics at 55% or other equivalent qualifications.
In addition to the above qualifications, applicants must be in-service trained teachers in the field of elementary education. Or they must have completed a teacher training course conducted face-to-face and recognized by NCTE.
There is an increase of 5% in qualifications for SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD groups. The relaxations will be granted to Kashmiri migrants and war widow applicants according to the regulations that the college follows.
IGNOU UG Admission 2022
- Students who are looking to get IGNOU admission to one of the UG courses must visit the official admission portal of the IGNOU website and fill out the application form at @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
- IGNOU has revised the last date for UG admission 2022 from 07 November to 11 November 2022.
- The students who have passed their 12th class will be able to apply for IGNOU admission into the various UG courses like BA, BCom, BSc, BTS, etc.
- BA Admission at IGNOU is available for intermediate passed students, there is no entrance exam.
- The minimum duration of the UG course at IGNOU varies from 3 years to 6 years. Also, the criteria to get into these courses are purely merit-based.
- There won’t be any entrance exam conducted by the university as per the admission process into any of the UG courses.
IGNOU PG Admission 2022
IGNOU Admission to the PG courses for the July session started, the last date is 11 November 2022. Although, IGNOU admission to various semester-based PG courses is closed now. An undergraduate degree is followed by the completion of a postgraduate degree. It offers a variety of Postgraduate programmes via distance education such as MA, MSc, MSW, MBA, MCA, etc.
- The most famous PG courses of IGNOU are MTTM, MBA, MSc, MA, MCA, MSW, M.Com, M.LIS, etc.
- Eligibility criteria for Master’s Degree courses are minimum UG degree in relevant discipline with 50% marks.
These courses at PG level take 2 years of time to complete which the candidates can pursue from the comfort of their homes. IGNOU Admission started for PG Courses, as mentioned are:
- Masters of Arts (MA): IGNOU MA Admission 2022 the last date is 11 November 2022. The Master of Arts, or MA, is a postgraduate degree that takes two years to complete and can be pursued after receiving a Bachelor of Arts. MA includes multiple specializations such as English, History, Sociology, Psychology, etc., and the basic eligibility to enrol in the MA programme is to have a graduation degree from a recognized institute or university.
- MCA: The MCA, or Masters in Computer Applications, is a 2-year post-graduate degree that can be pursued after earning a Bachelor in Computer Applications. You will gain more comprehensive expertise in computer applications if you earn a Master’s degree. Although the subjects are very similar to those covered in the BCA, you have a deeper understanding of them thanks to your increased knowledge.
- MSc: IGNOU offers Master of Science courses for graduated students for a duration of 2 years. The MSc course is available in a number of disciplines like Food & Nutrition, Environmental Science & more. One no need to appear for any entrance test to get into the MSc course. The course subjects are designed at an advanced level.
IGNOU PhD Admission 2022
IGNOU PhD Admission will soon start for new session, for session 2022, the portal has been closed. Students are requested for admission to Ph.D. course to fill online form by visiting the official website of the IGNOU. Selection of the students based on the entrance test for Ph.D. Courses followed by Interview round. The students can submit admission forms in online mode at official portal.
Eligibility: Any PG or MPhil Degree holders can enroll for the PhD programs at IGNOU.
Ph.D. Specialization: Bio-Chemistry, Chemistry, Commerce, English, Education, Environmental Science, Fine Arts, Hindi, Journalism & Mass Communication, Management, Music, Rural Development, Social Work, etc.
IGNOU MPhil Admission 2022
Students can enroll in IGNOU’s MPhil program, which covers the philosophy concept at a master’s level for 1-2 years. IGNOU selects students for admission to its MPhil program based on their scores in previous qualifying exams. For admission to the IGNOU MPhil course, students must have completed their master’s degree from a recognized university or institution before applying.
IGNOU MBA Admission 2022
IGNOU Admission 2022 is open for the MBA program; apply till the last date again postponed. The focus of the 2 years long MBA course is business management. Majorly the program is available in five specializations; students can choose at the time of registration.
The aim of launching the course is to provide education related to business, operation, finance and its management. For new session, Indira Gandhi National Open University decided not to conduct any entrance test for MBA course admission.
Eligibility: Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks, no prior experience is needed.
IGNOU MBA Fee: The per semester fee for the MBA program at IGNOU is Rs 15,500.
MBA Entrance Exam: There is no test for MBA programme at Indira Gandhi National Open University.
IGNOU Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Beginning of the application process||30 May 2022|
|IGNOU Admission 2022 July session(except for certificate & semester based course)||11 November 2022|
|Admit card releasing||Last week of November 2022|
|Exam date||2 December 2022 to 5 January 2023|
|Result announcement||Notified Soon|
|Commencement of counseling||Notified Soon|
IGNOU Entrance Exam 2022
Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts an entrance test for BSc Nursing, BEd & PhD course admission. Registration for the IGNOU Entrance Exam begins in the month of March/ April. Before registering for the test at ignou.ac.in. Students must fulfill the eligibility criteria for each desired course. For PhD Entrance Test, it is followed by the interview round.
IGNOU Admission Login
Students aspiring for admission will have to visit the IGNOU login portal to create login credentials that will help them to get access to the fresh registration form. 11 November 2022 is the last date for IGNOU admission login for the July 2022-23 session. IGNOU admission login requires an applicant to mention their username, email address, mobile number, and the verification captcha. By filling in all the information, students will be able to create their IGNOU registration login credentials.
IGNOU Online Application Form Process:
Step 1: Kindly visit the official website of the IGNOU Registration: http://www.ignou.ac.in/.
Step 2: Open the appeared “New Registration Link” https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/.
Step 3: Please click on the “Click Here For The New Registration” Button.
Step 4: Fill up basic details.
Step 5: Lastly, click over the Register button.
- Hit the “Continue” button.
- Select the subjects for the opted program (General/ Optional course) from the given list of the subjects.
- Now, click on the “Save” button.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- Confirm the details after checking all the details.
- Now, put the tick mark on the “Self-declaration” check box and proceed further by hitting the “Next” button.
NOTE: IGNOU Admission 2022 Last Date is 11 November 2022.
IGNOU Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria
To get ignou.ac.in admission 2022, the students must fulfil and follow the eligibility criteria. There are some graduate and post-graduate programs for which the candidate needs to appear for an entrance exam. The selection is made based on the entrance exam and previous academic records. Enrollments at IGNOU are merit-based. The candidates with high scores and good percentages in their last educational history are most likely to get access. For detailed information, kindly check the below-mentioned points.
IGNOU UG Course Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
|Name of Courses||Eligibility Criteria|
|BLIS – Bachelor of Library and Information Science Course (Revised)||The candidates who have passed graduation with 50 per cent marks or more from some recognized universities in the general category and 45 per cent marks or more in OBC/ST/SC/PH categories can apply for this course.OR Applicants who have conceded a graduation degree and one year of diploma in Library Science are also entitled to apply.ORThe applicants who have passed a graduation degree with two years of operational knowledge in the Information Center or Library can apply for this course.|
|BTS – Bachelor of Arts in Tourism Studies Course||Students who hold BPP from IGNOU University or 10+2 from a recognized board or college can apply for this course.|
|Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) Course||The candidates who want to apply for this course must hold BPP from IGNOU or 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or college.|
|Bachelor’s Programmes i.e. BA/B.Com/B.Sc.||To get admission in the BA course, the candidate must hold BPP from IGNOU or 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or college.Students who hold 10+2 or equal from some standard college or board or have done BPP from IGNOU University can apply for the B.Com course.In the same way, the applicants who have cleared 10+2 or equal from a recognized can apply for a B.Sc course.|
|BPP – Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme||There are no special requirements to get admission to this program except the age limit. The age of the students must be above 18 years to get admission to this course.|
|Bachelors of Education||The candidates who have passed graduation or equal with a minimum of 50 percent marks and post-graduation in the field of Commerce, Science, Social Sciences, and Humanity are eligible to apply. Similarly, the candidates who have passed graduation in Engineering or Technology with a speciality in Science and Mathematics are also eligible to apply.Along with the qualification mentioned above, the candidates must be trained in-service teachers in elementary edification to secure admission in this program. University will give a relaxation of around 5% to candidates who hold ST/OB/SC/ OBC (NCL)/PWD categories and to war widows or Kashmiri migrant candidates.|
|B.Sc. Nursing (Post Basic)||The candidates who have passed BPP from IGNOU or 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board or college and a three-year diploma in GNM with two years of work experience in the profession are eligible to apply for this course.ORThe candidates with a 10th class score or equivalent and a three-year diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery with almost five years of work experience are also eligible to apply for this course. If someone does not hold midwifery in the GNM Programme but has done a nursing course of around 6 to 9 months, can also apply to this program.|
IGNOU PG Course Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
|Name of Courses||Eligibility Criteria|
|MSCCFT – Master of Science in Counseling and Family Therapy Course||The candidates who want to apply in this course must have passed graduation with specialization in areas like Family Studies, Human Development, Family Relationships, Child Development, Psychology, Home Science, Childhood Studies, Medicine, or more.The candidates who have studied allied disciplines such as Anthropology, Philosophy, Sociology, MBBS, Education, or equivalent aptitude in Unani, Nursing, Siddha, Homeopathy Medicines, or Ayurveda from some recognized universities are eligible.ORThe candidates who hold a graduation degree and a master’s degree or a graduation degree with a post-graduate Diploma in Guidance and Counseling are also eligible to apply.|
|MSCDFSM – Master of Science (Dietetics and Food Services Management) Course||The candidates who want to apply to this program must have passed B.Sc. (Home Science) with a specialization degree in Dietetics, Clinical Nutrition, and Food and Nutrition.ORThe candidates who hold a post-graduate Diploma in Public Health Nutrition and Dietetics or have passed B.Sc. or equivalents like MBBS, BHHS, etc., following the streams, i.e., Life Science, Medical, Microbiology, Home Science and Technology, and Pharmaceutical are also eligible to apply.|
|MARD- Master of Arts in Rural Development Course||To get admission in this course, the candidates must hold a graduation degree from some recognized institute.|
|MTTM- Master of Tourism and Travel Management Course||To get admission to this program, the applicants must fulfill any of the below-listed categories. Category 1: The candidates with BA (Tourism)/BTS/B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration/, or graduate degree in Hotel Management, or graduate degree in any subject along with a Diploma in Tourism by some recognized University are eligible to apply.Category 2: Students who hold a graduation degree in any field can also apply for this program. Keep this noted that such students are required to clear four additional tourism institution courses for the duration of the program to complete their degree.|
|Master of Arts in Hindi Program||The candidates who want to apply for this program must have passed graduation or a higher from a recognized University.|
|MEG – Master of Arts in English Course||The candidates who hold a graduation degree or higher from a recognized institute are eligible to apply for this course.|
|Master of Social Work||The candidates must have passed a graduation degree or higher from a recognized institute with good marks to get admission in this course.|
|Master of Social Work Course||Candidates with a graduation degree or higher from some renowned organization can get admission in this course.|
|MAPY – Master of Arts in Philosophy Course||The candidates who have passed a graduation degree or higher from a recognized institute can apply for this course.|
|PG Program of Arts in Education||To get admission in the course, the applicant must have cleared graduation degree. Applicants with master’s degrees will get preference.|
|PG Program of Arts in Economics Course||The applicants who have passed a graduation grade or higher from a recognized institute can apply for this degree.|
|MAH – Master of Arts in History Course||The candidates who have passed a graduation degree or higher from a recognized institute can apply for this course.|
|MPS – Master of Arts in Political Science Course||The candidates who have passed a graduation degree or higher from a recognized institute can apply for this course.|
|MPA – Master of Arts in Public Administration Course|
|MSO – Master of Arts in Sociology Course|
|MGPS – MA in Gandhi and Peace Studies Course|
|MAPC – Master of Arts in Psychology Course|
|MLIS Course||Applicants must hold a graduation degree with good marks in Library, Associateship, or Information Science to get admission in this program.|
|MAAN – Masters in Anthropology Course||To apply for this course, the students must hold a graduation degree or higher.|
|Master of Arts Course||To apply for this course, the students must hold a graduation degree from some recognized University.|
|Master of Arts in Women’s & Gender Studies Course||To apply for this course, the candidates must hold a graduation degree from some recognized University.|
|Master of Arts in Gender and Development Studies Course||To apply for this course, the candidates must hold a graduation degree from some recognized University.|
|Master of Arts in Adult Education Program||The candidates must hold a bachelor’s degree to apply for this program.|
|MCOM – Master of Commerce Course||The candidates who have passed graduation or higher from some recognized University can apply for this course.|
|MSCMACS – M.Sc. Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science Course||Candidates who have passed graduation and a Major in Mathematics with 50% marks can apply for this course.|
|MATS – Master of Arts in Translation Studies Course||The candidates who have passed graduation or higher from some recognized University with enough knowledge of Hindi and English are eligible to apply for this course.|
|MADE Course||Applicants who hold PGDDE lessons do not need to get admission in the first year of this course.ORCandidates with good marks in their Bachelor’s degree can also submit a form for this course.|
IGNOU Admission Status 2022
The admission confirmation status at IGNOU can be checked at the official portal, www.ignou.ac.in. Students need to login in order to get the admission status. The administration uploads all the information on the website so that students can manage things properly and on time. In the portal dedicated to IGNOU admission status, the applicants are needed to use their enrollment code and program code to get access and check the IGNOU admission status.
To check IGNOU Admission Status by Name: Students at the time of registration get a User ID (inclusive of Numbers & User Name), which can be used for checking the admission status. Just students need to visit the portal and enter that unique USER ID with a password.
The students can easily check their admission status on the website. Once the registration process ends, the University’s administration prepares the merit list and uploads it on the website. The University also sends a text message and an email to the selected candidates on the registered phone numbers and email addresses. Students can check the IGNOU Admission status from the official website @admission.ignou.ac.in/changeadmdata/admissionstatusnew.asp
IGNOU Admission: Offered Courses & Fee Structure
|Bachelor of Science||BSCG||Rs. 5,300/- per year Total=Rs. 15,900/|
|Bachelor of Arts||BAG||Rs. 3,800 /- per year Total = Rs. 11,400/|
|Bachelor of Commerce||BCOMG||Rs. 3,800 /- per year Total = Rs. 11,400/|
|Bachelor of Business Administrative||BBARL||Rs. 9,000 /- per year Total = Rs. 27,000/|
|Bachelor of Science Nursing||BSCN||Rs. 20,000/ per year|
|Business of Education Admission||BED||Rs. 55,000/ Total fee|
|Bachelor of Science||BSCG||Rs. 5,300/- per year Total=Rs. 15,900/|
|Bachelor of Computer Applications||BCA||Rs. 7,500/- per semester Total=Rs. 45,000/|
|Bachelor of Arts(Tourism Studies)||BTS||Rs. 4,200 /- per year Total = Rs. 12,600/|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Economics||BAECH||Rs. 4,200 /- per year Total = Rs. 12,600/|
|Bachelor of library science||BLIS||Rs. 7,900/ total fee|
|Bachelor of Social Work||BSWG||Rs. 5,900 /- per year Total = Rs. 17,500/|
|Bachelor Preparatory Programme||BPP||Rs. 3,500/ Total fee|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Political Science||BAPSH||Rs. 4,200 /- per year Total = Rs. 12,600/|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Psychology||BAPCH||Rs. 4,500 /- per year Total = Rs. 13,500/|
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) Sociology||BASOH||Rs. 4,200 /- per year Total = Rs. 12,600/|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours) Anthropology||BSCANH||Rs. 6,000 /- per year Total = Rs. 18,000/|
|Bachelor of Arts English (Honours)||BAEGH||Rs. 4,200 /- per year Total = Rs. 12,600/|
|Bachelor of Science (Honours) (Biochemistry)||BSCBCH||Rs. 14,500 /- per year Total = Rs. 43,500/|
|Master of Business Administration||MBA||Rs. 15500 /- per semester|
|Master in Philosophy||M.PHIL||Rs. 13,600/ Per year|
|Master of Commerce||MCOM||Rs. 9,000 /- per year Total = Rs. 18,000/|
|Master of Computer Applications||MCA_New||Rs. 12,000/- per semester. (MCS-201 & MCS-208 @Rs.2,000/- as additional fee as per eligibilty) Total=Rs. 48,000/-*|
|Master of Business Administration (Banking and Finance)||MBF||Rs. 15500 /- per semester|
|Master of Arts (English)||MEG||Rs. 7,000 /- per year Total = Rs. 14,000/|
|Master of Arts (Political Science)||MPS||Rs. 7,000 /- per year Total = Rs. 14,000/|
|Master of Arts (Sociology)||MSO||Rs. 7,000 /- per year Total = Rs. 14,000/|
|Master of Arts (Economics)||MEC||Rs. 8,500 /- per year Total = Rs. 17,000/|
|Master of Library and Information Sciences||MLIS||Rs. 10,800/|
|Master of Arts (Anthropology)||MAAN||Rs. 8,600 /- per year Total = Rs. 17,200/|
|Master of Social Work (Counselling)||MSWC||Rs. 18,000/- per year Total = Rs. 36000/|
|Master of Arts (Education)||MAEDU||Rs. 9,000/- per year Total = Rs. 18,000/|
|Master of Arts (Distance Education)||MADE||Rs. 6,000/- per year Total = Rs. 12,000/|
|Master of Arts (Philosophy)||MAPY||Rs. 7,000/- per year Total = Rs. 14,000/|
|M.Sc. (Environmental Science)||MSCENV||Rs. 7,500/- per year Total = Rs. 15,000/|
|Master of Arts (Drawing and Painting)||MADP||Rs. 8,250/- per year Total = Rs. 16,500/|
|Master of Arts (Entrepreneurship)||MAER||Rs. 7,500/- per year Total = Rs. 15,000/|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy||PGDCFT||Rs. 16,800/|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education||PGDHE||Rs. 3,000/|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication||PGJMC||Rs. 12,500/|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Digital Media||PGDIDM||Rs. 5000/|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Agribusiness||PGDAB||Rs. 7,100/|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales Management||PGDPSM||Rs. 8,400/|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management||PGDHH M||Rs. 25,200/|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management||PGDHR M||Rs. 2,000/- per couse|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management||PGDMM||Rs. 2,000/- per couse|
|Diploma In Hardware & Network Engineering||DHNE||Rs 3,000/|
|Diploma in Teaching German as a Foreign Language||DTG||Rs. 7,000/|
|Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law||PGCCL||Rs. 8,400/|
|Certificate in Environmental Studies||CES||Rs. 2,400/|
|Certificate in Co-operation, Co-operative Law & Business Laws||CCLBL||Rs. 8,400/|
|Certificate in Business Skills||CBS||Rs. 3,200/|
|Certificate in Fashion Design||CFDE||Rs. 5000/|
|Certificate in Tourism Studies||CTS||Rs. 2,400/|
|Certificate Programme in Teaching of Primary School Mathematics||CTPM||Rs. 1,800/|
|Certificate in Organic Farming||COF||Rs. 4,800/|
|Certificate in the French Language||CFL||Rs. 6,600/|
|Certificate in Japanese Language||CJL||Rs. 5,500/|
|Certificate in Spanish Language & Culture||CSLC||Rs. 4,500/|
|Certificate in German Language||CGL||Rs. 2500/|
|Certificate Programme in Yoga||CPY||Rs. 5000/|
|Certificate in Home Based Health Care||CHBHC||Rs. 2,400/|
|Certificate in Visual Arts – Painting||CVAP||Rs. 4,000/|
|Awareness Programme on Dairy Farming||APDF||Rs. 1100/|
|Appreciation Course on Environment||ACE||Rs. 1100/|
|Legum Baccalaureus||LLB||Rs. 200/|
|Diploma In Early Childhood Care And Education||DECE||Rs. 3,000/|
IGNOU Re-Registration 2022
15 July 2022 is the start date for the re-registration form in IGNOU for the July 2022 session. In case of re-registration, a candidate needs to fill out the form again. Students can submit the re-registration form by 30 September 2022. All you need to do is log in to the page by entering the registered email address and password. After this, enter your course name and start entering your details.
Steps to fill up Re-Registration Form
The candidate must follow the below-mentioned steps to complete the re-registration process:
- First of all, open the website on your browser.
- The next task is to select the re-registration option.
- After this, click on the “Proceed for Re-Registration” option.
- Now the next step is to enter the registered username and password.
- After entering the correct details, enter the captcha code in the blank box and press the ‘Submit’ option.
- After this, enter the re-registration details carefully.
- Select the desired course and submit the required fee through online banking or credit card.
- After this, click on the submit button and take a printout of the application form so that you cannot face any trouble in the future.
IGNOU Exam Form For December 2022 Session
IGNOU has provided the examination form for the exam session in December 2022. The students must submit the form by 15 November 2022. The exam form for December TEE 2022 has been released in September 2022. The exam fee per theory program is around Rs 200. The students who do not submit the form and the fee on time will not be able to sit in the exam. While filling up the forms, the candidates can select the test area according to their choice. Students also check this article for IGNOU Previous year Question Paper for TEE Examination.
IGNOU Study Material
The students can easily obtain all the study material online from the University’s website. The students can easily download the material of a particular course or program and get a brief idea about the course before completing the registration process. The University provides open access to this helping material free of cost. It helps students in getting a brief idea about the course for which they are planning to apply.
IGNOU Credit System
The different programs have different credit requirements. The students can also transfer their credits from some other University to IGNOU. Each credit is equal to 30 hours of joined student’s study, including all learning activities.
ignou.ac.in Hall Ticket 2022
IGNOU will soon release the hall ticket for final term/year students on November 29 of December 2022 term-end examination. One can easily get their hall ticket from the website by entering their enrollment number and program details.
IGNOU Assignment Status 2022
The students get all the assignments on their student portal. The students must check their portals from time to time and complete all the tasks. Assignments comprise continuous evaluation. Assignments play a huge role in your overall grade. Students must perform well in all their assignments to score maximum marks and sit in the final exam.
The University uploads the result after a few days of final exams. Candidates can easily check their results online from University’s website.
What is the procedure for checking IGNOU results online?
- Open the University’s Website.
- After this, select the “Student Support” option.
- Now click on the “Results” option.
- After this, choose the “Term/Semester End” option and snap on “Result.”
- After this, enter your enrollment number.
- By following the steps mentioned above, the candidates can check their results.
IGNOU Login With Enrollment No
Visit the university website to check the IGNOU admission status, registration information, and course details. Students Zone> Admission > Know the details of your registration or admission application. The following information about the student is displayed on the portal by IGNOU admission status. The page provides direct access to IGNOU Admission Status.
IGNOU Admission Transcripts Fees
Indira Gandhi National Open University provides an official transcripts facility through learners on plain paper.
- For Indian students: Rs. 300/- for every transcript, if it will be sent to the candidates within India, and Rs. 500/- for every transcript, if it will be sent to the candidates out of India.
- For the SAARC countries candidates: Rs. 1200/- for every transcript if it will be sent to the candidates of SAAR countries.
- For Non-SAARC countries candidates: $120 for every transcript, if it will be sent to the candidates of non-SAARC countries.
IGNOU Contact Details:
IGNOU Head Office Address: SRD – Student Registration Division, Maidan Garhi, 110068, New Delhi, India.