GPAT Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download
The latest GPAT Syllabus 2022 and Exam Pattern PDF Download: National Testing Agency (NTA) will conduct the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT). Officials have issued a GPAT syllabus for all applicants.
The GPAT is a national entry level test that we plan to give us access to M.Pharma courses. Thanks to the candidates, we provided GPAT Syllabus 2022 and NTA GPAT Exam Pattern 2022.
Therefore, interested people can refer to this post to collect articles. Also, GPAT Exam Syllabus 2022 covers topics from Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Allied, Pharmaceutics & Allied, Pharmacognosy & Allied, Pharmacology & Allied, Other Subjects. At the end of this post, candidates can download the GPAT Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF for download.
Competitiveness Pharmacy Competitive Syllabus 2022
At this stage, candidates can receive a brief review of GPAT Notice 2022. Students who are not interested in applying for the M.Pharma course can apply for the NTA GPAT Application process. Candidates can see more details about the notice by visiting our website. Therefore, participants need to submit the application form as soon as possible.
|Type of Questions||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Pharmaceutical Chemistry & Allied Subjects||38||152|
|Pharmaceutics & Allied Subjects||38||152|
|Pharmacognosy & Allied Subjects||10||40|
|Pharmacology & Allied Subjects||28||112|
- Each question has 04 (four) marks.
- For each correct answer, the candidate will receive 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect answer, a 01 mark (one) will be deducted from the total
- The result.
- Those who did not answer / have not tried will not be awarded marks.
NTA GPAT Syllabus 2022 PDF
However, applicants may include a GPAT Syllabus 2022 PDF for this article. We edited the link to download the PDF at the end of this post. By 2022, officials have not yet announced the syllabus. It takes time to present Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) titles to administrators. Following the official release, we will be reviewing the GPAT Exam Syllabus 2022 in this article. Readers can check this page daily to know more updates. At the end of this post, we have provided a direct link to download the syllabus found in the official portal.
GPAT Syllabus 2022 @ gpat.nta.nic.in
In addition, on our website, we have provided past papers and the GPAT Syllabus 2022. Students can visit and check information on Previous GPAT Papers before starting preparations. In this article, we have provided a link to collect paper samples. Students can look at all the topics in the syllabus after collecting old papers. We have prepared previous papers based on the topics included in the GPAT 2022. Examination Syllabus. Therefore, candidates can easily prepare for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) with the help of this article.
Patterns of Pharmacy Skills Graduation Pattern 2022
It is mandatory to obtain information on the Qualifications Qualifications Competition prior to commencing any preparations. Applicants will receive a draft questionnaire by identifying a test module. In this section, we have prepared information related to GPAT Exam Pattern 2022. Students can verify all information and organize their preparation based on it. The test pattern will provide information about the number of questions, the negative marking, the number of categories, and the total number of marks. Without fail, all students need to collect details of the GPAT 2022 pattern in this section.
GPAT Syllabus 2022 PDF Download
Without wasting time, students need to prepare for the preparation process. Many competitors have applied for GPAT 2022. With this, we can say that there is a lot of competition for students during the exam. Therefore, participants need to properly prepare the Competitive Competitiveness Test (GPAT). Browse the articles in the sections above, and download the PDF in the section below. Therefore, plan a post-test preparation for the 2022 GPAT Syllabus.
- General Principles
- Different categories of compounds
- Protection and prevention of groups
- The fragrance and chemical composition of aromatic compounds
- Different classes have a nice compound scent
- Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons
- Carbonyl Chemistry
- Heterocyclic Chemistry
- Bridge rings
- Kinetic & thermodynamic control
- Amino Acids and Proteins
- Pericyclic reaction
- Composition and Physical Conditions of the Matter
- Collaborative structures
- Refractive Index
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Case Properties
- Micromeritics and powder rheology
- Face event and interface
- Viscosity and rheology
- Dispersion systems
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry is divided into two categories, namely Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry and Medicinal Chemistry. Below are some topics that need to be covered.
- Pharmaceutical Inorganic Chemistry – Drug Contamination, Monographs, Isotopes, Dentifrices, Depression Agents, and Anticaries.
- Medicinal Chemistry- Drug categories, Various categories of therapeutic agents, Different categories of therapeutic agents.
- Pharmacy profession & Introduction to Medicine
- Introduction to volume form
- Sources of drug information
- The allopathic dose form
- Raw extraction
- Allergenic Release
- Organic products
- Medical Center, building
- Volume Form Requirements and Additions
- Parents – a product that needs to be packaged sterile
- Liquids (solutions, syrup, elixir, spirit, fragrant water, externally used liquid)
- Medicinal aerosols
- Ophthalmic preparations
- Stability of manufactured products
- Prolonged Action Pharmaceuticals
- New drug delivery system
- GMP and Verification
- Packing Materials, Cosmetics
- Methods for measuring the driver plant
- General Pharmacology
- Neurohumoral transmission to the autonomic and central nervous system
- Pharmacology of the peripheral nervous system
- Pharmacology of the central nervous system
- Pharmacology of the cardiovascular system
- Drugs that work in the urinary system
- Drugs that work in the respiratory system
- Pharmacology of the Endocrine System
- Autacoids and Their Opponents
- Pharmacology of drugs that work in the gastrointestinal tract
- Vitamins & Minerals
- Principles of toxicology
- Pharmacognosy of the introduction
- Classification of raw drugs
- Factors that affect the quality of raw drugs,
- Tips on the microscope
- Introduction to phytoconstituents
- Principles of plant classification
- Medical Supplies
- Animal products
- Plant products
- Toxic drugs
- The homeopathic medical system
- Ayurvedic Medical System
- Plant-based industries and research institutes in India
- Herbal Cosmetics
- The global trade in crude drugs and trans fats
- The importance of quality control at the pharmacy
- Oxidation reduction rates
- Waterless titrations
- Rainfall estimates
- Complexometric titrations
- Exit strategies
- General principles of spectroscopy
- Ultraviolet Visual Spectrometry
- Flame photometry and atomic absorption spectrometry
- Mass spectrometry
- Nephelometry & Turbidimetry
- Biological oxidation and degradation
- Nucleic acids
- Genetic diseases.
- Plant Cell and Tissue Culture
- Animal Cell Culture
- Fermentation Technology and Industrial Microbiology
- Recombinant DNA Technology, Biotechnology Derived Products
- Contraception and disinfection
- Microbial Assay
- Introduction to Microbiology
- Microscopy and staining technique
- Biology of Microorganisms
- Molds and Germs
- Vaccines and Sera
- Infectious diseases
- Hepatitis – Infectious hepatitis
- Neoplasmic Diseases
- Basic principles of cell damage and adaptability
- Basic methods of inflammation and repair
- Liquid disruption
- Electrolyte and acid-base balance
- Immunopathology including amyloidosis
- Pathophysiology of common diseases
- Laboratory tests for liver function tests and kidney function tests
Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics
- Bioavailability and Bioequivalence
- Quality standards for volume forms
- Methods of testing and validation
- Biopharmaceutical Statistics
Clinical and Medical Pharmacy
- Drug interactions in pediatric and geriatric patients, drug treatment during pregnancy,
- lactation and menstruation.
- Pharmacovigilance, Therapeutic Drug Monitoring, Nutraceuticals, Essential Drugs, and Reasonable Drug Abuse.
- Drug treatment for neurological and psychiatric disorders.
- Drug treatment for diseases of the respiratory system, urinary system, infectious meningitis, TB, HIV, malaria, and filaria.
- Drug treatment with thyroid and parathyroid disorders, diabetes, menstrual disorders, menopause, and male sexual dysfunction.
- General rules, preparation, maintenance, analysis of clinical pharmacy records.
- Clinical trials, type, and categories of clinical trials, placebo, ethical issues and controls incorporating good clinical practice in clinical trials.
- Drug treatment monitoring, adverse drug reactions (ADR), types of ADR, ADR method. Drug interactions, Monitoring, and Reporting of ADR and its significance.
- Drug information services, Drug interactions.
- Age-related drug treatment: the concept of posology, neonatal drug treatment, pediatric diseases, and patients. Drugs used in pregnancy and lactation.
- Drug treatment for gastrointestinal, hepatic, renal, cardiovascular, and respiratory Disorders.
- Drug treatment for serious diseases such as leukemia, lymphoma, and solid tumors.
- Drug treatment for rheumatic, eye, and skin disorders.
Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Cell physiology
- Digestive tract,
- Respiratory System
- Autonomic sensory system
- Emotional organs
- Bone System
- Central Nervous System
- Urine system,
- Endocrine Glands
- Production Program
- Cardiovascular system
- Lymphatic system
- Size reduction and size division
- Flow of water,
- Heat transfer
- Filtering and Centrifugation
- Moisture reduction and humidity control
- Refrigerator and air conditioning
- Industrial hazards and safety measures
- Building materials
- Automated process control systems
- Marketing Research
- Leadership and inspiration
- Human Resources and Development (HRD),
- World Trade Organization (WTO) and intellectual property rights (TRIPS)
- Introduction to management
- Planning and forecasting
- Research management
- Asset Management
- General institutions and regulatory authorities
- Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
To Download GPAT Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Click Here