GMC Udhampur Recruitment 2023: Apply for various posts at jkpsc.nic.in
The Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission(JKPSC) has invited Applications, through online mode from the applicants who are domiciled in the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir, possessing the prescribed Academic/Professional qualification and age, for the posts in Government Medical College Handwara.
- Candidates are advised to update their one time registration Before filling the application form.
- The application form together with instructions for filling up The application forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 31.12.2022.
- Last date for filling up of online application form complete in All respects along with the requisite fee (online mode only) is 31.01.2023
- The last date for receipt of online applications provided in The notification shall be the cut-off date for determining the Eligibility as regards acquisition of domicile certificate, Educational and professional qualifications.
- The minimum and maximum age will however be reckoned with Reference to 1st january, 2022Candidates can edit some of the fields in their online Application form w.E.F 01.02.2023 to 03.02.2023 (up to 11.59 pm).
- Instructions in this regard will be separately made available On the website.
- Candidates are required to upload all the mandatory Prescribed/requisite documents along with the online Application form
The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir. The candidate must possess the Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format as on the last date prescribed for submission of online application form.
After successful submission of the online application form, candidate will be required to deposit requisite fee through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below:
- General Category: Rs.1000
- Reserved Categories: Rs. 500
DOCUMENTS TOBE UPLOADED
While filing the online application form the applicants are required to upload the
documents as per details given below:
- Date of Birth certificate (Secondary School/Matric Certificate- 01 leaf
- Domicile certificate -01 leaf
- M.B.B.S Degree certificate along with consolidated Marks Cards-upto 05 leaves
- PG Diploma/PG/DNB (BS) along with consolidated marks card (for non-clinical posts) Certificate. along with Registration certificate, from competent authority upto 04 leaves.
- DM/M.Ch/DNB (SS) certificate along with result Notification- upto 03(when applying for Lecturer Super Specialty in GMC Jammu/ Srinagar).
- vi. Verification Certificate leaves from NBE for equivalence of DNB qualifications with MD/MS or DM/M.Ch as per MCI Notification No. MCI-12(2/2010- Med. Misc dated 1.06.2012 -01 leaf
- Two years experience certificate from the teaching institutions recognized by the Medical Council of India (now National Medical Commission), as per format
Instructions Regarding Filling Up of Online Applications:
- Candidates are required to apply online through a) the website of the Commission i.e. http://www.ikpsc.nic.in. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
- Candidates are first required to go to the JKPSC website b) www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “One Time Registration” or click on Login menu if you have already created your profile with the JK PSC.
- After logging into your account, candidates are required to fill all the c) requisite fields of One Time Registration (OTR) i.e. personal information, contact information &educational qualification, service details etc.
- The candidate shall also be required to upload the image of date stamped recent d)passport size color photograph and signature. The photograph should not betaken earlier than 01.01.2022.
- Size of the photograph (passport size) and signature must be between 10kB to20kBin *jpeg or *Jpg only.
- After successful submission of all the details in your OTR account, check the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement notification before applying for the post.