Electronic shop gutted in midnight blaze in Lal Chowk

Srinagar : A shop was completely gutted in a midnight blaze in Lal Chowk area of Srinagar, officials said here on Thursday.

Officials told the news agency that fire broke out from an electronic store late last night, damaging the shop completely.

Touseef Ahmad Lone, owner of the store told that he received the call about the fire incident at 12:15 AM.

He said that property worth lakhs has got damaged in the fire that broke out due to short circuit, while some nearby shops have also suffered damage—(KNO)

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button