E-Shram Card: Register Now To Receive Rs 500 Monthly, Inside Information
Rs 500 is given to informal sector workers. Find out what the benefits of an e Shram Card are and how to register yourself with an e-Shram card.
Many workers are associated with the country’s informal sector, which has to deal with unemployment and poverty. For their struggle and daily problems, the e-shram card is provided by the government.
With this, informal sector workers easily benefit from government programs. Not only this, there is some good news for employees.
Workers Receive Rs 500 per Month
According to a media report, Uttar Pradesh Prime Minister Yogi Adityanath has announced a grant of Rs 500 per month from December to March for about 2.5 crore workers and about 60 lakh registered workers in the informal sector.
Aim to enroll 38 Crore Workers
- The government has set a target of registering about 38 million employees on the e-shram website.
- Of these, more than 12.20 crore employees have been registered so far.
- At the same time, 25691084 employees signed up for the UP Labor website.
- They will now be given 500 rupees every month by the government until March.
- Online e-shram card registration can be made by 31 December 2021.
Affiliated Agricultural Workers Will Benefit of E shram Card
- Among the people with UP e-shram cards, the maximum number of 1.24 crore employees is related to the agricultural sector.
The farmers of these Districts are registered
- Speaking of the staff of Uttar Pradesh, who subscribed to the e-shram portal, then the people of Purvanchal went ahead.
- At the same time, the women of Uttar Pradesh are far ahead of the men in registering on the e-shram portal.
- According to the information provided on the e-shram portal as of December 16, 2021, the proportion of women who received an e-shram card is 51.17% and that of men is 48.83%.
- The lowest 5.87 percent are employees in the 16-18 age group.
- The percentage of those over 50 is 10.89 and those aged 40-50 are 20.41%.
Get Insurance with an e-Shram card
Under the Prime Minister Suraksha Bima Yojana, informal sector workers receive up to Rs 2 lakh insurance when they register on this portal.
No need to pay a premium for this. Apart from this, various types of social security benefits will also be distributed through e-shram.
Other Benefits of Having an e-Sram Card
If you have an e-shram card, then you can use all the labor department programs such as children’s scholarships, free cycles, free sewing machines, free tools for your work, etc. In addition, this e-card is linked to a budget card. With this, a cheaper ration will be available to country workers.
Documents Required on e-Sram Card
Aadhar card, a mobile number that must be connected to Aadhar in order for an employee / employee to sign up for an e-shram card. There is no charge for registration. As this center is free.
How to register an e-Sram Card?
- You can sign up for an e-shram card in 3 easy ways.
- Personal registration can be done via the e-shram website at: http://eshram.gov.in.
- You can register with Common Service Centers.
- Registration can also be done by the district government district offices in the districts / districts.