DRDO Recruitment 2022, 600 posts Check Eligibility & Apply now
DRDO Recruitment 2022: Online applications are invited for 630 posts in DRDO, DST, and ADA. Interested candidates can apply on the official website, drdo.gov.in or rac.gov.in. Direct link to apply online is mentioned below.
The last date to apply online is extended to August 5, 2022.
The total number of posts to be filled is 630 vacancies, out of which 579 are for the post of Scientist ‘B’ in DRDO, 8 are for the post of Scientist ‘B’ in DST and 43 are for the posts of Scientist/Engineer ‘B’ in ADA in specified disciplines and categories as mentioned in below given official notification.
Salary: Rs. 88,000/- per month
– Minimum Age Limit: 28 Years
– Maximum Age Limit: 40 Years
Age relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
– For General (UR), EWS and OBC Male candidates: Rs.100.
– For SC/ST/PwD and women candidates: Nil
The fee can be paid in online mode only.
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the GATE scores and/or Written Examination and the shortlisted candidates will be required to appear in the Personal Interview round to be held in Delhi or any other place.
The Written Examination will consist of two papers of 300 marks each, to be conducted in two sessions of the duration of three hours each.
The Examination is scheduled to be conducted at DRDO centres in seven cities (Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kanpur, Kolkata, and Pune) as well as at other common centres, if the need arises.
The Written Examination is likely to be held on October 16, 2022.
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2022:
1. Visit the official website rac.gov.in.
2. Click on “Apply online” under “Recruitment of Scientists ‘B’ in DRDO/ADA/DST (579/43/8) vacancies”.
3. Register and apply for the desired post.
4. Fill in the application form, upload documents and pay the fee.
5. Submit and save for future purposes.
After the successful registration candidates may log in before the closing date of the advertisement to fill out the application form online.