CUET Admit Card 2022 Download at Cuet.samarth.ac.in
CUET Admit Card 2022: National Testing Agency has released the CUET admit card for Qst 6 exam. Candidates who are going to re-appear for Common University Entrance Test CUET Phase 6 can now download their admit cards from the official website.
|NTA has released the admit card for Phase 6.|
|CUET 2022 exam will start on August 24, 2022|
|Earlier this exam was to be conducted from 4 to 6 August.|
CUET Admit Card 2022 Released: National Testing Agency, NTA CUET Admit Card 2022 for Phase 6 exams has been released. Candidates who are going to re-appear for Common University Entrance Test CUET Phase 6 can now download their admit card from the official website as well as the direct link given here.
CUET UG Phase 6 Exam will be conducted on the 24th, 25th & 26th of August 2022. The exam will be conducted in 385 centers in 241 cities including 09 cities outside India including Manama, Doha, Dubai, Kathmandu, Muscat, Riyadh, Sharjah, Singapore, and Kuwait.
How to Download CUET Admit Card for Phase 6
- Firstly visit this cuet.samarth.ac.in website.
- Here look in the section named Public Notice, you will see a link with this name –
- check our website jknewsletter.com
Release of Admit Cards for Phase 6 of Common University Entrance Test [CUET (UG) – 2022] Examination to be held on 24, 25, and 26 August 2022 – Reg.
- Clicking on this link will open a new page, from here you will be able to see the press release.
- Whereas on this homepage to download the admit card, you will get the option named Download Admit Card on the right side.
- On clicking on it, you have to fill in the application number and date of birth.
- Direct Link for Download Admit Card – CUET Admit Card for Phase 6
As per the notice released by NTA and UGC Chairman, CUET UG 2022 Phase 6 exam will be conducted on August 24, 25, 26, and 30, 2022. Phase 6 exam is being conducted for those exams which were to be conducted between 4th to 6th August.
As per the released official notice, around 2.86 lakh candidates have to appear for the CUET Exam 2022 for Phase 6.