Amarnath Yatra starts Online Registration 2022: Check Details & Apply here.
The annual Amarnath Yatra 2022 event is set to resume after a two-year gap following the outbreak of the COVID-19 epidemic. The registration of yatra began on April 11. The 43-day yatra is scheduled to start on June 30 and end on August 11.
There will be two lanes, one of which is a traditional 48-km route from Nunwan to a cave from Pahalgam south of Anantnag in Kashmir, and the other is 14 km short but the steep Baltal route in the Ganderbal region in central Kashmir. Pilgrims can sign up for yatra through the official website, the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) mobile app and banks.
This year, the government also plans to launch the Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) program so that travelers can track their movements on the road to ensure their well-being.
How to apply for registration of Amarnath Yatra 2022:
- Visit the official website of the Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB) www.shriamarnathjishrine.com.
- Click on the New Options option on the homepage
- Select the online registration option.
- A new window will appear. Click on the ‘Register’ option and fill in the required details.
- You will receive a verification code from your registered mobile number, verify the application code, make a payment, and finally download the yatra license.
A direct link to the application for registration of Amarnath Yatra 2022 is provided below.
- Medical certificate issued by a doctor / hospital authorized on March 28, 2022 or later.
- Four passport-size photographs (three Yatra Permits and one Application Form). In the application form, the image format should be in jpeg or jpg only and the size should not be more than 1MB.
- The doctor’s certificate must be scanned and uploaded in PDF format only when you register. Size should not be more than 1MB. Manage your original photo ID and medical certificate during the yatra.
People under the age of 13 and over 75 are not allowed. Pregnant women over 6 weeks pregnant are also not allowed.
Amarnath Yatra Date:
Amarnath Yatra 2022 will start on June 30 and end on August 11th.
Yatra registration fee:
Visitors who registered for yatra last year, but were unable to travel, must pay an additional Rs 20, which was Rs 100, while new guests must pay Rs 120, Yatender Kumar, Deputy Manager General Punjab National Bank, Jammu was quoted as saying.
Yatender added that those travelers over the age of 75 will be reimbursed Rs 100 – which was included as a registration fee in the application last year – after submitting the permit slip.
Online Registration Click here